The new Super Stock Dodge

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION The new Super Stock Dodge

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    jackman
    Participant

Check this video of the 08 Super Stock Dodge Challenger don’t know if Mopar actually made it but that looks and sounds nice……..

don-kauer

Excellent…………Sounds awesome…and runs those times spinning the tires all through first gear……..check this one out guys…….Don……..

jackman
            Participant

That exhaust note really got my attention and a Dana 60 rear too 😎 😎 😎 😎

larry-n
                Participant

Dodge is indeed building the Challenger Drag Pack cars. Fifty units are being built to meet NHRA requirements. Four Challengers ran at the indy Nationals, including Don Garlits’ car. Running 9.3’s in the 130’s. Look for more Challenger Drag Pack cars at the Winter Nationals and the Spring Nationals.

If you do a google search lot’s of info will come up. Stay tuned!
                    Larry Nutson

jackman
                    Participant

Yea Google it as “Challenger Drag Pack car” and lots of info hard to find a price looks like mid 30’s to high 30,000 , seems reasonable wish I could spare that kinda dough……..

larry-n
                        Participant

$30k is just for a “roller”. You need to spend at least that again and more to make it a running, driveable,competitive race car.

dino
                            Keymaster

Does Obama know about this 😆 ….This has been news for awhile AND rumor has it …”Someone ” on the forum …IS on the ‘list’ to get one .

storm-king

Mopar has displayed them at PRI two years running now. Last year (08), they presented “Big Daddy” with the first one built. I’ve seen several now. They’re interesting. I also saw one of the “Sox and Martin” Barracuda conversions there this year, which I have to admit is enticing, but it is even much more pricey, and who would want to modify it?
                                    Drag Pak might be fun, but none of them are really “affordable”.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.