The Search Is ON ! for old Drag Times -EDN

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION The Search Is ON ! for old Drag Times -EDN

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Put this In ‘Wanted” …but looks like nobody visits it that much —> YOU SHOULD !
        WANTED – ISSUES OF EASTERN DRAG NEWS & DRAG TIMES ….EDN ‘Became” Drag Times. SEARCH FOR US AT ALL THE SWAP MEETS AND FLEA MARKETS …Brian & I Have a project… IF we get the info —->TO DOCUMENT every Day Dover Ran …Can’t with out the Results and News stories. We copy-scan and return IF Ness. See him -he has copy equip. in his travels OR send to Me .

dino
        Keymaster

This shows the announcement of the “change-over” ,when Eastern Drag News Became Drag Times …gives ya the date .
            Need as many as we can find for acurate history. At the time of this issue…JACK REDD was associate Editor…he Then took the whole thing over and was Editor in chief running the whole deal.

Attachments:

dino
            Keymaster

Brian was on “the Prowl” today …all over Pawling,Wingdale area. Found info on 3 cops that used to be on duty at Dover including Art Winship. But the best deal was on the way Home , he went to Pat’s House (patina -MG rebuld) …of course unannouced and invaded Pats Super Collection Of Eastern Drag News. So he copied a ton of issues and also found another collection that he’s sending to me soon. More info to confirm dates ,names,and results 😀

dino
                Keymaster

FOUND ANY YET ……………….LOOK!

dino
                    Keymaster

STILL searching …How ’bout you new Guys ????

patina
                        Participant

There are 2 on e-bay that I am not interested in I only collect 63-66. Here’s the number 150403360237 then click on sellers other items.

Pat

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.