The Yonkers "Smirk"!!

Forums Forums Original DOVER RACERS "BIO’s" The Yonkers "Smirk"!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    mikey

I finally got the “Smirk” decals, and they are on “Papa’s Toy”. Here are a couple of pics. Thanks, Frank.
        ……………Mikey 😆 😆 😆 😆

Attachments:

tomatohead
        Participant

…… very nice ❗ 😀 ………………………..

babycakes
            Participant

I agree,very COOL Mikey!!!!

mikey

I’m a little, actually, more than a little, surprised that there have not been many many more comments on these stickers. They are the perfect reminder of a good friend and racer, and a hell of a guy!! …………..Mikey 😯 😕

don-kauer

Mine is on the daily driver pickup 😀

dino
                        Keymaster

Who be the “Distributor”? and I want one Too!

mikey
                                quote dinotheweirdo:

Who be the “Distributor”? and I want one Too!

roxrec had them done, Frank Majuskas sent me mine. 😆

babycakes
                                Participant

Dino,when you get the distributor for the ‘Smirk’ decal,please post it here on the forum,I want a couple,THANKS!

mikey

As far as I know, there was a limited number printed 🙁 . This was by the request of the Casey family. I was honored, and lucky enough to get 2 😀 . Check with John Shimer, he might be able to request another “batch” be printed 🙄 . The “Smirk” will be at “The Valley” on at least 3 cars, maybe more 😉 . Speed will be making multiple passes for at least 2 days 😎 . I hope there will be “another run” of the “Smirk”, it’s a great sticker, for a great guy. Miss you, Billy 😥 . …………Mikey 😆

Attachments:

casey-s-sister

Thank you guys for keeping Billy alive in your memories and your hearts…hope to see you all and the “Smirk” make a few passes on Sunday………….Judy “Casey’s sister” 😆

casey-s-sister

Thank you guys for keeping Billy alive in your memories and your hearts…hope to see you all and the “Smirk” make a few passes on Sunday………….Judy “Casey’s sister” 😆

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.