Third Fest A Charm !!! BIG AL # 1 !!!

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Third Fest A Charm !!! BIG AL # 1 !!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    tomatohead
    Participant

…Frank thanks, thanks very much for the “pumpkin” stickers ❗ … it was nice to see everybody and talk for a while ❗ …. OH ❗ and whos better then the rat ❓ 😮 ACTION RAT ❗ love your vette ❗ 😀 ……………

Attachments:

tomatohead
        Participant

… should be called BIG ALs CANDY STORE ❗ 😀 …

Attachments:

tomatohead
            Participant

…. very nice cars …

Attachments:

tomatohead
                Participant

… I got my new Dover Hat too 😀 …. the food was great ❗ ❗ maccaroni and meat balls sause was real good ,REAL BEEF barly soup OH my GOD it was GOOD ❗ sausage and peppers with onions yummy ❗ hot dogs ❗ Al is my new favorite bartender 😎 ❗ …..

Attachments:

tomatohead
                    Participant

…. there was GOOD news for the Smokey and Grover Show Too ❗ it will live on at BIG ALs ❗ …

Attachments:

tomatohead
                        Participant

…. and LEE even showed us a small chevy street blower set up on the dyno go for over 800 horsepower 😯 ❗ …….. see you guys at the Valley ❗

Attachments:

fastlane

WELL I MISSED THE FIRST TWO. BUT TODAY YES WAS A WINNER FOR ALL GREAT FOOD NICE VIDEOS AND LOTS OF OLD FOLKS LAUGHING IT UP AND ENJOYING EACH OTHERS COMPANY TALKING ABOUT LOOKING FOWARD TO THIS SEASONS EVENTS . SPEAKING OF EVENTS LOOKS LIKE THE 21ST ANNUAL DOVER DRAGSTRIP REUNION FOR SMOKEY AND GROVER WILL BE RIGHT HERE AT BIGS ALS TOY BOX THIS COMING LABOR DAY WEEKEND GREAT NEWS AND I THINK ITS A PERFECT PLACE TO HAVE OLD HOT RODS AND RODDERS GATHER FOR A DRAGSTRIP REUNION THE DAIRY WAS FUN BUT ITS TIME TO MOVE ON AND THIS IS ONE BIG STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION GUYS GOOD CALL . AND THANKS AGAIN TO BIG AL AND CO. FOR HAVING DOVER FEST TODAY AT HIS AWESOME FACILITY 😎 HOPE TO SEE ALL YOU GUYS AGAIN DOWN THE ROAD SOMETIME SOON. FASTLANE 😛

don-kauer

Too much to process in a short time……….What a large crowd!!!!!!! Most of the whole gang made it…….Got to meet and hang with Chris Feola (awesome guy) and Vinny Lyons……..I’ve not seen Vinny for years……..Joe Sciacca…He’s my neighbor…Never knew he was up here!!!!!!!!Bobby was there representing the Casey clan……Kenny Menz….Pictures of the past…Unreal……..Roxrec had his new 65 Chev there…He and I did some cleanup at the end…..Bobby lagana mesmorized by the videos of V-Bob was watching the screen for at least an hour………Brian worked the crowd….The food, 😀 unreal………All home cooked by Connie Lombardo…What a cook….The cake was also made by Connie…..The whole day was just off the chart………………..A great time was had by all……….Thank you Al and Connie Lombardo… 😀 😀 😀 ………….Don……….

tomatohead
                                    Participant

…FASTLANE ❗ …I missed you ❗ ❓ howd that happen ❓ …Oh I must have been gettin a hot dog when you went by ❓ , or was it soup ❓ or was it cake ❓ ❗ 😀 …. Don did you help ROX open his headers ❓ 😀

don-kauer

No, Rox was a good boy and rode home through the mufflers 😀

dino
                                            Keymaster

Just got in from 2 1/2 hour drive from the “beach”….You guys looked like ya had a Great Time….Sorry I couldn’t be there. Looks like Tomato Head used his cell phone camera.I’ll see If I can ‘doctor’ them up.Hope there’s more photos coming. V-Bob called with a report of 87 on sign in -sheet. Probably more than that,..that didn’t get on the list. Nice Turn-out! . Big Thanks to the Lombardo Family-Al & Connie ,for doing such a great job.AND …So Cool that the 21St. Reunion will have a home and the Smokey & Grover show will live on.

don-kauer

At the very least 50% did not sign in……That place was mobbed!!!!!!!! 😀

patina
                                                    Participant

THANKS BIG AL & CONNIE
                                                        It was great especially after this winter. Now on to opening day.

Pat

dino
                                                        Keymaster

All Reports in from my ‘field operatives”,,,, You Guys had one heck of an event. Connie should open a restaurant from the majority of talk,centered around Food .You guys sure can pack it in ! Tomato Head licking all the empty bowls…. 😆 Sausage & Pepper getting High marks! .Will gather more info ,for those out off area…photos ,etc. as it comes in and post nice.Waiting for Photos of Skip North’s slick 50 Ford Custom and roxrec’s new cruiser.Contacting Smokey to post all the new Reunion info….

frank-j-majauskas
                                                            Participant

THANKS SO MUCH TO BIG AL AND CONNIE !!!
                                                                THEY REALLY MADE IT A SPECIAL DAY FOR ALL OF US !!!
                                                                Frank……………….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.