THIS AFFECTS US ALL

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION THIS AFFECTS US ALL

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

NOT POLITICAL POST …No Nasty comments .this isn’t a for or against the ‘system’ IT’S JUST INFORMATION…BUT…Why do I have to Find THIS on a foriegn News website and Am kept cluseless by Our Media …Thanks To GARY “Storm King” SMRTIC for supplying the link:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/03/26/us-usa-healthcare-taxes-idUSBRE92P17620130326

tomblake
        Participant

Remember? “We have to pass it to see what’s in it”

dino
            Keymaster

I’m about ready to Block all newscasts in my house and watch Spongebob.

don-kauer

Dino…What the HELL do you expect from the president (lower case on purpose) or the media that helped him in the door ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓ 🙁

anthonyc

Doomed.

don-kauer

I’m moving in with V-Man.. 😎 .Bob and I have things that can keep away impending doom 😀 😀 😀

patina
                            Participant

I’m not a fan of Obama, nor am I a fan of this thread but everybody has an opinion on the affordable care act and the truth is no one knows what they’re talking about. Here is a link from Yahoo as an example.
                                http://finance.yahoo.com/news/restaurant-chains-cut-estimates-health-235200077.html

Wendys was/is a very vocal opponent to the health care act. For or against depends on where you are in the workers pool or what company you run. If you have a gold insurance plan like the teachers and state unions or are struggling worker who can’t get full time employment from the “health care giant” you work for and are paid on a “per dium” basis.

Lets just leave the bums in Albany and DC to shoot it out with the NRA and oil companys and keep this about race cars.

I know Dino you said “No Politics” believe me I was restrained.

PS; If everybody served in the military and retired they would have free health care.

Pat

dino
                                Keymaster

“Lets just leave the bums in Albany and DC to shoot it out with the NRA and oil companys and keep this about race cars.”
                                    …………………………………….AMEN
                                    Pats Correct….I guess my main concern, was the TOTAL confusion and ‘Mis-Information” thats in just About Everything.( Choose this Subject )just as an example to show how ‘We Don’t Know Nothing” . Just read that Link he posted…All quotes from major Fast Food chains And nobody’s got it in agreement…even in their own company.With all the new information thrown at us from News media-networks-and Millions of Internet sources…you’de think we would be “Well” informed about stuff..But it’s just the opposite. Bad info. …they distort-edit-hide-add- expound on personal agenda so there Is No Truth to much of anything anymore.I see it with my clueless customers that are oblivious to anything ‘in the big picture’….we’ve become a society of “whats in it for ME -My satisfaction and I don’t have time outside of MY stuff,to bother with anything else…..Sad. just get me an I-Pod and leave me alone. Said that to say this…In “OUR” old skool world of the way we grew up…things were clear cut reality….It’s running on All eight or seven…lets find the misfire-fix it and race…Or It’s THIS or That …No grey area. That’s Inappropriate Or Acceptable …. Its Broke -Fix it …it’s not broke-leave it alone. Sure their was corruption,,it was usually exposed. We Now have gone to five ways to do something All four -wrong …but this group wants it this week…next week they change their mind. Can’t wait to get to 66 next year…let everybody else figure it out…Oh …thats if My Social Security is still intact….So lets retire this discussion, get out in the garage…Spring is coming and we have work to do……sorry to bore you with my verbal coffee fueled thesis.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.