TINY TIM getting Race Prep

Forums Forums CURRENT MEMBERS RIDES / RACING TINY TIM getting Race Prep

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Seems last time out …Ronnie blew the cluth in the little Volvo.Even after posting it’s fastest time ever run.That was at Island two years ago. Well…Ron jr. is getting the ole girl ready for this year at Lebanon,and predicts with New Slicks-clutch and better oil ,than available way back then…The car should hit the 14’s for the first time in it’s Illustrious career. He’ll be ‘in the house’ with his wheelstanding Camaro and Lincoln bringing his Too.

vbob
        Participant

HEY
            ‘V’

Attachments:

dino
            Keymaster

V-Bob …Your right on time ….now about ‘The Song of the Day”. . . 😯

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhEuR75JyYU

vbob
                Participant

HEY

I was going to put that for Song Of The Day but forgot to!! I ‘M A NUT !!!

‘V’

babycakes
                    Participant

Dino,would it be illegal if Ronnie added some ‘Geritol’ to the fuel tank,to help it along?

dino
                        Keymaster

Wonder if that 5 hour energy drink would work…makes me look like this> 😯

storm-king

Just need Beltempo to get the Northeast Raider going so we can watch some of those good old top stock eliminator finals again!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.