TODAY IS MAY 23 1976 ( I WISH )

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION TODAY IS MAY 23 1976 ( I WISH )

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    rcgarren
    Participant

Sorry, a few days late, May 23 1976, WE ARE CLOSING TODAY, THOSE WORDS WERE SPOKEN BY JOE & CHET “40 ” YEARS AGO . Dover was CLOSED and never to reopen.
        Yes Dino I still have have my original Dover Car 1967 Camaro RS 327 275 HP super stock J, and I am planning to attend in Sept

vbob
        Participant

HEY

Rest in peace ole girl, dust in the wind!

‘V’

dino
            Keymaster

Heres Rogers ‘Determination’…Before I lettered it At Dover And running at the Valley in ’97 after I did it…He’s down here in N.C. and we all appreciate,He’ll make the Tow Up.

Attachments:

rcgarren
                Participant

41 Years ago we ALL made out last pass down the only track that we all called home. I still have so many GREAT memory’s and friends that I met there that I still stay in contact with. I went to the track last fall and I stood there and with complete silence and my eyes closed I could here the cars going down the track, Dino in the tower calling cars to the lanes. Dover will always be something I will always be PROUD to part of.

dino
                    Keymaster

…thunder in the valley….So glad we all reunited here and at the Dover Race…Now get your butt to the Valley in Sept. Party Sat night .

rcgarren
                        Participant

OOPS missed it by a day, Is there any way to find out what the New Owners plan to do with OUR SACRED land. Why would they purchase land so far away from the hospital, did they purchase all the land, how much land was there when Dover was built, I know I have a lot of questions.
                            Wonder what happen on the 24th, 2 large dump truck loads at have track ?????????????.

vbob
                            Participant

HEY

I hear the school purchased alll the old camps land around Wingdale.You know summer camps etc that connected to the DDS site!

Gotta support Lebanon Valley before that is gone!
                                ‘V’

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.