Tomatoes T-Bolt II

Forums Forums CURRENT MEMBERS RIDES / RACING Tomatoes T-Bolt II

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    tomatohead
    Participant

Was working on the “Top Tomato” 😀 car today ,had 63 Galaxie 9″ housing narrowed fom 56″ to 52″ and the spring pads moved in from 43″ to 38″ so I can use it in the 64 Fairlane . I had used a 69 Mustang 9″ housing first then got the Galaxie housing from a guy I buy flowers from in CT that restores R-Code 63 427 2×4 Galaxies , hes got them all over him farm. Anyway got the housing and the 4.57 gears and 31-spline axles all together to ck everything out and start the swap so I can leave in style at the Race Show when it happens ,ya know HIGH RPM TAKE OFF ❗ ❗ can wait to dump the clutch at 7000 like at Dover ❗ ………………………….tomato

Attachments:

john-sachs-sr
        Participant

“Jugot” that N(nodular) on the pumpkin????
            John 😉

tomatohead
            Participant

its a N-case with the Daytona pinion support yes. John ya know while I have you here did you use to live in Yorktown NY ?,you know I used to know a guy who went to Somers High School who lived on Moseman Ave, his name is Roland Sheick . did you know him ? He used to have all kinds of fast cars , a good friend of mind was friends with him ,he had a VW 😆 that was fast he had a green 210 57 chevy sedan that was fast and then he had a 69 Super BEE that was REALLY FAST ❗ 😆 …..anyway I used to remember him saying “Sachs and Ronnie Malinese” was that your house on that dead end ❓ ❓ and did you have a Hot Vega ❓ ❓ was just wondering ❓ ………………Joe Tomato

Attachments:

john-sachs-sr
                Participant

Yes,No,Yes,and yes(Vega was owned by Hory Chev)..
                    Just got off the phone with Ronnie.He just got back here from N.Y.
                    That’s the rear. 😉
                    John
                    Ron’s house was on a dead end.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.