Tommy Day ( action rat ) saying HI

Forums Forums NEW GUYS…and girls Tommy Day ( action rat ) saying HI

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    anonymous

Hi ODF: action rat here .. staging in lane 2 spectator side .. first came to Dover Drag Strip in 62 ( freshman in high school ) .. raced at Dover 65+66 with a 65 GTO B/S (Tame Tiger ) .. 67 to early 68 with a Walko Prepard 66 vette C/SP .. then made it an A/MP ( Action Rat ) .. last raced in Aug.70 .. partner in speed shop with Paul Galvin 75-80 ( House of Speed ) Thanks ODF for keeping Dover Drag Strip memories alive … When do we get to do it all over again ???

vbob
        Participant

HEY

Get another fatted calf Dino, another Prodigal Son has returned home!!
            You know how Luke told it,get rings for his fingers ,a robe and some sandals,our son has come home!!
            Welcome home,where the hell ya been??
            Hey, get those pics posted,get your friends on the site!!
            You asked when can we do it again,well,how does October 18th 2009 sound at Island Dragway!!!Sunday Sunday !!
            Bring your car, your friends and get ready to do it again !!
            Get in the BIG video and on the news stands!!Where can ya have this much fun with your cloths on ?
            Make the September 6th DDS Reunion at Marcus Dairy for a warmup of what will be at the ‘Cabbage Patch’ in great Meadows,N.J.!!
            Get a room for Satuday nite in Hackensack for some bench racin before the BIG Day!!!
            Find a comfy spot and hold on for the good ship SS DDS sets sail again,All a shore that’s goin a shore !!
            Thanks for commin aboard !!
            ‘V’Bob

dino
            Keymaster

Tommy…..Warned Ya !THAT was Video Bob….Bob …He Just Sent me this Big Box !…has three rolls of 8mm ! …His Actual photo album…A 1968 New Milford Paper with about 5 pages on Him and Dover …got to sort it all out 😀

vbob
                Participant

HEY
                    the girls are off for the weekend so I went up in the attic,no I didnt open the Army footlocker just the file on Mr.Day and that A/MP Vette!!

‘V’

Attachments:

anonymous

HEY Video Bob:
                        I’ve been trucking in Ct. and N.Y. state..If I found this site sooner I would have been at the Jan. Fest..will be at the Danb. Reunion..WILL BE at the race reunion even if I have to stowaway in Paulie’s Dragster seat to get there..Thanks Bob for the welcome aboard and the post’s……Tommy

vbob
                        Participant

HEY

Tommy,where is that 66 RAT now??
                            I had a roadster too,67 427,took the hubcaps off and ran it at The Fast Track with street tires.
                            Gotta get one of those two seater dragsters for the DDS race !!
                            When the Smokey -Grover show starts at Marcus on Saturday nites stop by !
                            ‘V’

anonymous

HEY Bob: location of car.. no idea..turned back into a street machine and sold in 71-Waterbury Ct…didn’t know about that show either..where the heck have I been..I’m learning..I’ll be there.. two seat dragster-don’t be giving Paulie any idea’s!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.