TROPHY QUEEN

Forums Forums WHERE ARE THEY NOW ? TROPHY QUEEN

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Is that Barbara Lombardo, awarding Bobby LaRegina the End of The Season Points Trophy ? Boyfriend Gary Bonadio was a runner out of Danbury area. Oh…I’m up there in tower looking at the rear view. Love the Go-Go boots .

Attachments:

bobby-s

we see you 🙁 who is the young lady handing the trophy to
            Bobby LaRegina. Wondering minds want to know 🙂

dino
            Keymaster

Too busy looking at her ? read ….”Barbara Lombardo” you guys are funny 😆

masracingtd1167
                Participant

She sure is better looking than Bobby.

dino
                    Keymaster

Ok …think about this …She’s almost 60 now at least 55… Bobby is aging fine …”like Wine”-maker he is /was

dino
                        Keymaster

Greetings from Norfolk, VA. I have not been back to the photo gallery recently, but I recognized the blond trophy girl in {ODF} Gallery 1 as my former neighbor, Sue Radeschi. She is the wife of racer Jerry Radeschi, 55 Corvette “Clyde”. Check it out and see if I am correct. John (roxrec)

[John’s Checking in from out of Town]
                            ……..That’s that young ,Handsome Drake Viscome Holding the Trophy
                            edit-dino

Attachments:

dino
                            Keymaster

Cruisin through the ODF Premium Members Gallery’s And Found another …Pat Fowler from Brewster,N.Y.

Attachments:

dino
                                Keymaster

FOUND ! Barbara Lombardo (Big Al’s Sister)… our Former Trophy Queen!. See her at Beginning of this topic ^ … She’s now in Winstead,Ct, AND is Quite the successful Singing Star…Here’s a link to her site… http://www.barbaralombardo.com for all the info AND you can play a bunch of her songs. No more Bottle Blond …back to natural Redhead….New CD coming out Soon ….Go to http://www.cdbaby.com – put Barbara Lombaro in search and you can see her current Cd for sale….She WILL BE Coming To REUNION …we’ll con her into handing out. . .Trophies ! And she’s going to get her Dad’s ’47 Ford To drive in with !….wonder if she still has the Go-Go-Boots ?

Attachments:

bleaker

way to go Barbara you seem to be doing great hope to seeyou at reunion at danbury

dino
                                        Keymaster

just in from Barb:

Hi Dino,
                                            Thanks for the call today. It was great talking to you. Dover Drag Strip has an awesome website. I can’t wait to see everyone again at the reunion. Have a wonderful day. Always, Barbara

vbob
                                            Participant

HEY

HOLY HOCKEY PUCKS she sure is a whole lot prettier than Al !!!

‘V’

dino
                                                Keymaster

Ah…not Disagreeing with you ..Barb’s Cool …But Anybody is preetier than Al…then there’s brother Lou in Danbury…he’s so skinny, he has to run around in the shower to get wet.

dino
                                                    Keymaster
                                                        quote dinotheweirdo:

Cruisin through the ODF Premium Members Gallery’s And Found another …Pat Fowler from Brewster,N.Y.

Just Talked To Pat!….She lives about an hour from Lebanon and WILL be there for the Nostalgia Drags…what I didn’t tell you IS …she’s my brother Teds EX…and is 61 now and their son Jeff is 37…Man where did the years go?

dino
                                                        Keymaster

….Heres Some Refresher Photos:

Attachments:

bossguy

Does anyone remember this trophy “Queen”? ❓ 😆

Attachments:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.