Trying to contact Casey family.

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Trying to contact Casey family.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    anonymous

Strange request I know. I tried through the Facebook page(I suspect that was Dino so thanks for that) but had no success. I would like to get a message to somebody in the Casey family. It is something simple but requires an answer really out of respect to Bill. My connection was that I crewed on Super Pumpkin when it was in the UK. Is there anybody that could pass the message on for me please? Thank you. Steve.

frank-j-majauskas
        Participant

Steve, I will be happy to pass this message on to a member of the Casey family.
            I was a friend of Billy’s. I’m not sure if you know that we lost Billy’s brother Bobby
            recently and the family is going through rough times. The Dover family is always
            interested in any Super Pumpkin info and pics, so I will forward your post to a family member.

Frank… 😎

dino
            Keymaster

Plump…Judy And Donna are on Facebook…I do have some Phone #s Too… Frank knows how to contact also.

anonymous

Thank you both for the replies. I didn’t know about Bobby, sad news. Before Bill passed he sent me a DVD of his old cine film and I think it was Bobby that put that together. Frank I’ll send you a private message on here, thank you.

anonymous

When I went to write a message to Frank I discovered that Judy has already written to me so thank you all and especially the person that asked her to do so. Your help is much appreciated.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.