Tulli Brother’s Corvette

Forums Forums OLD RACE CAR LOCATOR Tulli Brother’s Corvette

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ptulli
    Participant

Just became a member of ODF and wanted to post a picture of the corvette my brother and I raced at Dover from 1972-1976.
        PJT

NICE SHOT.!..I editted it….[Dino] AND WELCOME TO OUR MERRY BAND OF DOVER DEVOTEES !

vbob
        Participant

HEY

Dino,find another fatted calf, another Prodigal Son or Sons has returned home!!!
            Get some rings for his fingers , a robe, and sandals for his feet ,our lost son has come home!!!
            Great to have you onboard the SS DDS !!
            Great shot of the SS/E Vette!!
            Got more pics?
            Where do you live?
            Got friends that went to the fast track,tell’em to jump onboard,there’s always room for more!!!
            Where’s that vette now??
            What do you have now?
            Still racing?
            Fill in the blanks!
            Hope you can make the Dover Drag Strip race at Island Dragway,Great Meadows ,N.J. October 18th !!
            Welcome home, sit back and enjoy the ride!!
            ‘V’ Bob

……thats our “greeter” ol Video Bob…you’ll get used to him [edit-dino]

ptulli
            Participant

I still own the corvette and it is stored the garage at my house in Connecticut. I have returned it back to stock condition with the original 427ci/425hp engine. I have owned the car since 1967 and it has 25K original miles on it. I have a few more pictures which I will post at a later date.
                PJT

dino
                Keymaster

Can we Expect you to bring it out and run it OCT 18 ? ? ? Be a part of history ! See Nostalgia Drags heading and “Check-in” ! Debut at Danbury Reunion !

ptulli
                    Participant

The car is 90% restored and should be on the road next summer.
                        I have attached A picture of me in our black corvette(SS/E) racing a red corvette(SS/C) in 1973. We now own both cars and the red corvette is now white with an LS-6 in it.
                        PJT

Attachments:

dino
                        Keymaster

Pooie…Thats next Summer ?Not This summer? …How bout the Red One ? Of Historical Note…Notice the Shadows indicate High sun-Mid Day ….end of time trails …not too many poeple in the stands….they usually arrived between 1and 2.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.