Twin To The Dover Tribute Car 40 Years Ago

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Twin To The Dover Tribute Car 40 Years Ago

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

Kinda weird , twins 40 years apart !!

‘V’Bob

Attachments:

dino
        Keymaster

That would be John Lopiano out of Stamford ,Ct. area ….Where’s HE now…this shot before I lettered his name on doors…couple of shots in Big ODF gallery. Maybe Gene or Anthony T. have some more input here.

vbob
            Participant

Hey, this was at the BIG BB/GAS meet that day!!

‘V’Bob

dino
                Keymaster

I might be right…that looks like an old Fairbanks Racing Automatics -yellow decal on the side .

gene-terenzio-sr
                    Participant
                        quote dinotheweirdo:

That would be John Lopiano out of Stamford ,Ct. area ….Where’s HE now…this shot before I lettered his name on doors…couple of shots in Big ODF gallery. Maybe Gene or Anthony T. have some more input here.

That could be Johnny’s 33, but I’m not sure, if thats an enderle injector then its not his, unless its after he sold it to the guy that ran the Yasminy SAM C/A I think his last name was Vitti , cant remember his first name, plus i don’t remember the fenders being cut out like the picture, sure way to tell is if the roof behind the drivers head has a big dent thats been repaired, when we were having it upholstered they dropped a muffler on it, it was fixed but on the inside you can see where it wes dented, By the way I drove that car when John quit driving. We were partners in J&G Racing Engines

vbob
                        Participant

One more from upstairs!

‘V’Bob

Attachments:

dino
                            Keymaster

Any better?

Attachments:

dino
                                Keymaster

Where all wrong …tooka while but found In ODF Gallery…THIS IS Lopianos car..notice Roof NOT chopped

Attachments:

dino
                                    Keymaster

Heres another …Top looks chopped here ? but always had polished wheels and differant scoop.

Attachments:

vbob
                                        Participant

Hey, you mean ‘YOUR WRONG’ !!!
                                            I’m just the messenger,don’t shoot me!!!LOL
                                            Maybe it’s an updated car??
                                            ‘V’Bob

gene-terenzio-sr
                                            Participant
                                                quote dinotheweirdo:

Heres another …Top looks chopped here ? but always had polished wheels and differant scoop.

And I think that’s me standing in front of the car, of corse i never saw myself from the back, will have to see what Anthony says. Well just look at them 45’s. it must be me.

dino
                                                Keymaster

Bobs right ….But funny …all painted Brown ! Gene ? 45’s ?

gene-terenzio-sr
                                                    Participant
                                                        quote dinotheweirdo:

Bobs right ….But funny …all painted Brown ! Gene ? 45’s ?

The angle of my feet. 😆 😛

gene-terenzio-sr
                                                        Participant
                                                            quote dinotheweirdo:

first let me say that the color is not brown it 1957 cady ember firemist. second that me starting the car and it is chopped

don-kauer

Dino, Don’t piss off V……..You never know what’s in the footlocker…………….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.