Two LOCOMOTION a/FX’s

Forums Forums OLD RACE CAR LOCATOR Two LOCOMOTION a/FX’s

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Found this shot of Two 409’s…in real small letters on the black one….it says “Loco-Motion ” on the front fender.THE Locomotion We know of, Laganas, is right behind it…TWO? who owned the one with B & J ? still written in pencil on the back of the print is: ” A/FX cars Aug,11,1963.”

Attachments:

patina
        Participant

The Billy Lagana “Locomotion ” was my favorite. First off, Chevy! then 409! then it was sponsered by Oak Hill Chevrolet and I went with my father to pick up his “brand new”63 Chevy Impala 283 PG coupe and saw all ther trophys on the shelf in the showroom. Those where great days. The MG ran at Dover almost weekly in 63-64

Pat

john-sachs-sr
            Participant
                quote dinotheweirdo:

Found this shot of Two 409’s…in real small letters on the black one….it says “Loco-Motion ” on the front fender.THE Locomotion We know of, Laganas, is right behind it…TWO? who owned the one with B & J ? still written in pencil on the back of the print is: ” A/FX cars Aug,11,1963.”

I should know, as I was the “J” in B&J Auto …………… but old age and brain faliure (LOL) 😆 won’t let me. 😮
                John

john-sachs-sr
                Participant

Here’s Billy’s car.
                    That’s my bride……..not my sister. 🙂
                    The other, BFX, could be one of the stockers that had some temporary mods.
                    John

Attachments:

dino
                    Keymaster

Here’s a shot from “Six Fiend”;

Attachments:

pxfiles

The 62 is also Billy Lagana’s who later sold it to John Reggurio also from Eastchester.

rcgarren
                            Participant

Attachments:

vbob
                                Participant

HEY
                                    Rainy day so took a walk upstairs!
                                    Been awhile since I was up in the ole attic.Found these!
                                    ‘V’

Attachments:

dino
                                    Keymaster

V-BOB…you holdin out on us>? I swear next trip north…I’m infiltrating the attic security and getting your photo stash.

rcgarren
                                        Participant

Bill Lagana & Bill Flynn, is that late 63, Flynn’s car is a 64 car and bill lagana went to Mercury in 64

Attachments:

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.