UPSTAIRS BOB checks in !

Forums Forums WHERE ARE THEY NOW ? UPSTAIRS BOB checks in !

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

3/13/2016
        On Sunday, Robert Mileo sent me this:
        Sorry I’ve not gottin’ back to you sooner…need new body parts…been hurting for 3 years…need 2 knee replacements…rotator cups are shot…neck and back are screwed up…I can live with that…but when you can’t walk…that sucks!!!!! Otherwise,,,life has been good to me. I have a friend of mind that used to go to the Strip…he definitely is not going to build that hot rod he’s been talking about for the last 40 years…so everything is up for sale…his name is Al Farinato…lives in La Grange, NY…(845) 635-4007…he owes and operates Pleasant Valley Stone…he’s got all kinds of goodies…he was the head mechanic for Burns Chevrolet in Mount Kisco, NY…Corvette Division….4 bolt rear ends, engines, etc. Going to VA hospital all of this month…gel shots coming next month…hopefully they’ll carry me through til’ the fall…then I’ll get my right knee done…and next fall my left knee will be done…hopefully in two years I’ll be able to chase those young Phillies around the block a few times more before I buy the farm…if you know what I mean…everything else is working fine. I’ll call you the first chance I get…got to get back on the forum. Sincerely…Upstairs Bob

….for you New Guys…”Upstairs Bob” was with us on the Forum, from the beginning.Got his Name by living Over the Old Sam’s, which became Genes 1990 club…the watering hole we all went to, just over the railroad tracks in Wingdale, every Sunday and after the races. That’s where we had our first Dover Fest in 2008 .

http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=16

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.