URO-WEBSITE FOR SUPER PUMPKIN !

Forums Forums OLD RACE CAR LOCATOR URO-WEBSITE FOR SUPER PUMPKIN !

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

You might have missed it, in the ongoing Topic of Casey’s Super Pumkin in Sweden ,so check this out !

http://www.topgarage.se/superpumpkin

There’s an E-mail address to send stuff ..I’m sending some goodies to them for the car !
        Complete story, just rekindled this week, from back in FEB. at—> http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=860

dino
        Keymaster

Casey! their going to post some New photos soon ….and we’re sending them some stuff from our ‘Galleries” .One of the guys is a little weak on english, but has another sending me e-mails.

billy-casey

Hi Dino … Billy here … I’ve been in contact with Peter in Sweeden… I cant tell you how excited I am about this hole thing… thanks for starting this website… I would have never known what ever happened to my 1st racecar… Billy

dino
                Keymaster

just in from Peter…”across the pond”:
                    ….The Pumpkin is due to come into the workshop in a few weeks, and after that, all progress on the car will be at the Pumpkin website which will soon have a new layout and English language. Raffe´s and mine sideproject is an old Pinto we bought some weeks ago. We have very little time to spend on the car, so it will take as long as it takes. Better do it right than fast. It doesn´t seem to have any known history, so it will probably be built as a tribute to Gapp & Roush. Interresting or not? That´s for others to deside. Take a look at the wreck at http://www.topgarage.se/pinto

Until next time……All the best // Peter

. . . . look out guys ‘the Pinto website’ is in I think Swedish….looks greek to me! 😉

vbob
                    Participant

HEY

I saw that pinto run at Connecticut Dragway at a BIG Pro Stock meet!!
                        Oh, I guess you know it was a 4 door car or maybe that was a 4 door Maverickm I saw ???
                        Yes, I have pics somewhere up in the attic ,Kodakrome slides !!

‘V’

billy-casey

Hi Bob … Billy here … the maverick was a 4 door and called the teeawana taxi [ spelling ?] …16 more days … Can’t waite … Billy

maso
                            Participant
                                quote Billy Casey:

Hi Bob … Billy here … the maverick was a 4 door and called the teeawana taxi [ spelling ?] …16 more days … Can’t waite … Billy

Tijuana

dino
                                Keymaster

We’ll be in contact with the Swedish PUMPKIN CREW for an update…In our wildest dreams …wouldn’t it be Kool if it showed up at Island ?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.