Valley Performance Specialties …Wappingers Falls

Forums Forums SPEED SHOPS from Dover’s past Valley Performance Specialties …Wappingers Falls

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Pat Hennebery’s Home base ….Another Flyer from Dover Program.

Attachments:

bobby-s

FYI Pat is still running that same camaro now with NETO,
            stop by when NETO is at Island, Valley, Grove, E-town 😯
            you get the idea 😕 say Hi to Pat & Rich,

sixfiend
                quote dinotheweirdo:

Pat Hennebery’s Home base ….Another Flyer from Dover Program.

WOW!!!!

dino…. where did you find this?

Pat

dino
                Keymaster

Pat….Brian And have ‘kinda Busy’ for over a year now …Go to the reunion and you might be blown away when Brian brings out his “Museum” and puts it on display.Only does it once a year .That little Gem (flyer) from my personal “vault’ saved all these years. Brian and I are continually “trading ‘ things back & fofth…copying and giving each other leads .He just found Leonard Auchmoody…who drove a M & M car. I led him to Terry o’Shea’s brother to rescue the photos. …the Dover CSI operatives have plenty MORE on the way ! He thinks he has a lead on the only film of Shotts Twin engine car at Dover. Hey- maybe we’ll find your 57 ! New guys coming on all the time with new stuff……

dino
                    Keymaster

Pat Said this about the ’57:
                        Dino,
                        We sold the 57′ when I was in the Navy and then I bought the 68 Camaro. My partner, Doug Smith, took care of the transaction and I can’t remember who he sold it to. That’s one car we should have kept. It was really nice and we only got $500 less M&T.
                        Doug has been living in Franklinton, NC for about 15 years but he’s not on line.
                        Pat

m-amp-m-speed-amp-custom

Pat: Got any extra CRANKS!! Rich, M&M Speed

sixfiend

Hi Rich,
                                I have almost all the parts to build another 292 Chevy six like I ran in the 57′ and the Camaro. I’ve been tempted to do this for years but the V8 is so much easier to run. So NO, I don’t have any extra cranks, but I do have a small stock pile in case I loose my mind and build the 292. 😆

I was even toying around with the idea of the six in my Chevy Beretta but there is no class for that combo in NHRA

Good to see your one this site and still have M&M….. Wow!
                                Pat

m-amp-m-speed-amp-custom

Pat: Are you going to the reuion? I am comming up to see mom (91yrs old) Thur and cousin Tony & I will be there Sunday, can’t wait to see everyone!! I may have to buy a wig so I can be recognized 😆 . Rich

sixfiend

Rich, I will be there but without my car. I’ve decided to step up the performance a little for the end of the season and the rematch against the “Mad Frenchman” at the Dover Reunion race at Island Oct 18th.

You should wear an M&M T-shirt if the sun is shining and I’ll see if I can find something with Valley Performance. That should help us find one another despite our aging…. 😆 😆 😆

Pat

sixfiend

Here’s my “SixFiend” H/MP 68′ Camaro with six cylinder at the 69′ US Nationals. Glen Self won the class and the eliminator with the “Stormin Six” 67′ Camaro H/MP. Six in a row made ’em go. 😮

This was two years before I opened the Speed Shop in Fishkill – Valley Performance Specialties.

Attachments:

hvy70ss
                                            Participant

WOW!! A match race beteween Six-Fiend and Mad Frenchman?? 1974 all over again! Get the cameras ready. Any side bets??

Bob Smith

sixfiend

Here’s me coming (or going) to the shop…… I can’t remember!

But I do remember its a long time ago.

Attachments:

mikey

Pat, I see that you had the proper tools in hand, or was that Reggies wake up? ……….Mikey 😆

patina
                                                        Participant

Pat do you know of or ever owned a 57 Chevy called the “Jolly Green Giant”it was a 150 or 210 model with a 302 cu. in 6 cyl claiming 292 inches. Ran in the early 60’s later sold and street driven 65-69 lost track of it after that.

Pat D

sixfiend

Hi Pat,
                                                                No I don’t recall that car, although I seem to recall cars called “Jolly Green Giant”. I just can’t picture what they are.
                                                                Pat H.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.