Valley track rental Friday

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Valley track rental Friday

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    hearse-bill

So…Dad,My kid Katey,and I are all racin Friday….First time all 3 generations Drivin same time…this is Kateys 2nd time out in the Jr…First time out this year for the Austin….and My first time able to drive scince I got sick….Dad has been floggin on the Six cyl Stude….already broke 2 engines this year…one leave and yak each…very expensive 2 runs….but end of last year while I was in the Hospitol Dad went 9.44 best ever run….and that motor broke on that run….so now we have the all alum. Doogan Race inline chevy six….nice piece…331 inches biggest motor we have ever had….and has all the BIG tune up stuff….can you say 50 lbs of BOOST…yeah baby….so I will make a few check out runs..then hopefully go for it….can you say 8s…man Leo would go nuts….well miss you all…looking foreward to being on here more again…..wish us luck…thanks…BC

hearse-bill

well…that did not work….stude pulled out thurs….will fix that today i hope…..but we had a good wekend with the Austin …went to the final at the Nostalgia drags at the valley….and made a bunch of runs….hope to get to the valley friday with the kids car on Friday….then race in the jr dragster challenge at the valley Sunday…..hope all is well in Dover land….See ya

patina
            Participant

Hearse Bill we will be up there with the MG 😎 😎 I don’t know what the policy is for watching but Kauer, Shimer, Schlegal, Paul(don’t know how to spell or say your name) and anybody else thats not working come on up. Tell them your on the MGs pit crew, you just have to polish the Americans 😆 😆

Pat

masracingtd1167
                Participant

Pat good luck hope it run’s well . How about tomato head when is going to test?

dino
                    Keymaster

Photos ? post em!

hearse-bill

well….Katey made 8 runs…in the jr…..Dad made 4 in the Austin….and I made 8 in it…..Paul Galvin had trouble with the 409 in the dragster…..saw and talked to the MG guys….never saw them make a run to the line….saw them drive it around a little…next thing I saw it was on the trailer…..what happened…any one know?

patina
                            Participant

Bill I had water comming out of the head studs. As it turns out we had very little sealer on them, you know you don’t want to over-do-it but we wound up under doing them 🙄 🙄 🙄 . It was a good day though I like track rental day.

Pat

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.