VETERANS DAY NOVEMBER 11, 2013

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION VETERANS DAY NOVEMBER 11, 2013

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

Thank you to all who served .
        ‘V’

Attachments:

tomblake
        Participant

There should be more than one day a year for all that served. Thank you all that did serve and have a great day.

dino
            Keymaster

)OK VETS ….this is YOUR DAY ! Roll Call !
                Fall in …Name -Rank – Unit -Years served and where… Ten HUT!

babycakes
                Participant

To ‘all’ my ‘VET’ buddies.This is ‘our’ day to celebrate! Be “PROUD” to have served for our freedom and country,and remember those who gave the greatest sacrifice of all! Those were the ultimate ‘hero’s’! HAPPY “VETS” DAY!!!!!

dino
                    Keymaster

Hey V…thats quite a “tool’ you be packing there….is that what you show the girls to get a date?

babycakes
                        Participant

Nah Dino.that’s his ‘new’ deer hunting gun! The past few years his ‘vision’ isn’t what it used to be. :geek: 😆 . Pete.

vbob
                            Participant

HEY

Trying to find one of these on Ebay or Craigslist but no luck yet!
                                You know the car you should have kept,well I should have kept that piece!

‘V’

Attachments:

don-kauer
                                    quote Babycakes:

To ‘all’ my ‘VET’ buddies.This is ‘our’ day to celebrate! Be “PROUD” to have served for our freedom and country,and remember those who gave the greatest sacrifice of all! Those were the ultimate ‘hero’s’! HAPPY “VETS” DAY!!!!!

……Cakes…I need to correct you…Our awesome brothers that breathed their last breath in country. 😥 ..They were the ONLY hero’s….WE didn’t do shit…We’ve been alive and home all these years..Honestly Cakes, I’m not proud at all for serving…Look at what this once wonderful land has turned into……….I would NEVER do it again nor would I let any of my kids or grandchildren serve……………..Sorry…. 🙁

don-kauer
                                        quote VBOB:

Thank you to all who served .
                                        ‘V’

Hey……Just listened to Country Joe 😎

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.