VETERANS DAY

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION VETERANS DAY

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

From one Vet to all the others, THANK YOU !!
        Oh, V on the left !
        ‘V’

Attachments:

dino
        Keymaster

Thanks Roxrec…And V-Bob….Some never returned to Dover to race …We miss them all and know they were watching down Saturday at Island In the Grandstands up there . . . We can Race in a Free land because what our veterans sacrificed .

smokncobrajet

You said it Dino.We have a lot to be thankful for.
                Proud daughter,wife,and sister of veterans

dino
                Keymaster

Another year has passed ,and Its Veterans Day Time Again. Remember those that sacrificed ,for us all.

don-kauer

This will be the first time that I won’t be in the area to celebrate Veterens Day…………..I’ll miss my free meal at Applebees 😆 ………I’m leaving here for R.I. in an hour to pay final respects to my brother Bill Casey 😥 ………..To all who served in the military……….”WELCOME HOME AND GOD BLESS” 😀 ……………Don Kauer………

1967impala

I found this on the internet several weeks ago. Not sure where I found it though. Seem fitting for today if not every day:

A Veteran

whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve – is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to “The United States of America”, for an amount of “up to and including my life.”

Author Unknown

Welcome home VETS….

Don
                            Plekiu 1966-1967

dino
                            Keymaster

Well said …. We have quite a ‘contingent’ of Vets on here. Welcome to THAT Group.

dino
                                Keymaster
                                    quote dinotheweirdo:

Another year has passed ,and Its Veterans Day Time Again. Remember those that sacrificed ,for us all.

Lets do it up right this year!

realmongo
                                    Participant

Another year already?

Thanks guys for all of your sacrafices and service!

From one Vet to another.

babycakes
                                        Participant

A thoughtful ‘tribute’ day,to those of us that ‘proudly’ served our ‘great’ country,God bless the U.S.A !!!!

don-kauer

Veterans Day……..Hey V and all our Vets on the site..WELCOME HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even if those assholes did not tell us back then 🙁 God Bless our FALLEN BROTHERS and our MIA’S (the real HEROS) 😥 …Today is a sad state of affairs where we have gone!!! 👿 ……………………… Hey, just a little quick bad humor before I run off to work 🙂 “Well come on mothers throught the land, pack your boys off to Viet Nam. Come on fathers don’t hesitate, pack em’ off before it’s too late. Be the first one on your block to have your boy come home in a box” 😥 😥 😥

don-kauer

ONE POST on this entire site for 9/11 11 VETERANS DAY……

digger

well said don, and then you have the ones wishing you happy veterens day and telling you how much they appreciated your service,but they were the ones that were hiding when it was there turn, digger dave -viet nam 1965-66

Attachments:

don-kauer

Welcome home Dave 😎 Don..18th Airborne………Phnom Penh, Cambodia… Mekong River U.S. Military Settlement…1965-1966……..(Remember? WE were not there…) 😆

digger

i was also in laos,cambodia and thailand on a recon team. went in to cambodia from the west about 35 miles, did this a few times . better one yet type this in a search engine ” david dufrane cia ” see what comes up

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.