VINTAGE MOPAR BARN SALE

Forums Forums "CLASSIFIEDS"-Buy & Sell stuff For Sale VINTAGE MOPAR BARN SALE

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    don-kauer

Barn sale…………….The SP7 AKA Mystery Mopar 1965 Dodge Coronet Project needs to sell off the stock parts that were removed to make it a race car……..It’s about the budget and the disease “thuhfunzalow”……….Hood, front bumper with brackets and button bolts, complete wiper assembly, complete heater assembly, front bucket seats, rear seat, all side panels, dash switches, speedo and guage assembly, alternator, power steering box, steering pump and assembly, mirrors, Headman headers (B body RB motor), B&M Torqueflite Shifter, wiring harness under hood and under dash, ……..There’s more………Just call or write on PM and I’ll get back to you with a price and part condition…….You can purchase one part or make us an offer for the whole lot………………..Don Kauer…………

dino
        Keymaster

Don Call this guy http://www.tonysparts.com/ he can’t sell stuff without getting it. ?
            Also this guy…they’re both in Delaware and top of search engines:

Herb’s Parts
            3 Chase Lane
            Middletown, DE
            PH: (302) 376-8508
            FX: (302) 376-8602

Heres another:
            Jim’s Auto Parts
            Salem, NH
            Phone:
            10 am-6 pm (EST)
            (603) 898-0535

don-kauer

Dino, Thanks for the info…….I called them and they both told me that they only sell (don’t you have to buy first?) but I should check out Moparts.com..I will do that today……………Don………

jackman
                Participant

Don Call this guy http://www.tonysparts.com/ he can’t sell stuff without getting it. ?
                    Also this guy…they’re both in Delaware and top of search engines:
                    /quote]

Hey Dino do you know Tony , if not send him a e-mail he might have Dover stories or what not as I am fairly sure that his Dad back in the day ran a Super Stock Dodge and most likely ran at Dover Tony use to live in New Hampton in Orange County N.Y as you know thats not far from Dover. Back in the 80’s I bought and sold parts from Tony when he was still in the area

dino
                    Keymaster

I did …He’s ‘out of office’, til monday. …we keep connecting the dots ! always looking for “leads” to track down the past.

jackman
                        Participant

Hope that’s a good lead on Dover stories , I think I said the wrong town though as Tony lived in Chester and his Dad had a car lot out in the Middletown/ Goshen area he is a darn good source for Mopar parts , I vagley remember( I think ) him saying his Dad had a Super Stock Dodge back in the day so maybe therer are some Dover stories pics or something ….. Let us know what Tony has to say……

don-kauer

Seats front and rear have been sold………….Lots more of hard to find things left…………

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.