Voices I’ve not heard in a while!!

Forums Forums BENCH RACING FROM THE PAST Voices I’ve not heard in a while!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mikey

This will sound a little weird, but every so often i go through my cell phone and check names and numbers. 🙄 I found V-Bobs, and text-ed him a Happy New Year, and low and behold, a couple of days later he calls, and we talk for about 40 minutes about all kinds of stuff. It was great to hear Bobs voice, been a while. Then, yesterday, I’m doing the phone thing again, and come upon SS Pete 😕 . I know a couple of guys that go by that “moniker”,one is here local and I see him at car shows. So, I call, and it’s Dover’s own SS Pete with the Chevelle. 😀 Again, a voice I’ve not heard in a couple of years, and again, we just talked like we were sitting down having a beer somewhere. Those 2 phone conversations made my day 2 days in a row. 😆 That kind of thing should happen much more frequently to all of us. So, If in the future, you get a phone call from me, don’t be surprised. I’ve got some of your numbers in my phone, and I’ll use them!! …………………..Mikey 😮 😯 😆

dino
        Keymaster

THATS THE IDEA….Stay in touch …any registered User Name on the Forum (when Logged In ) can click on on any other user name…that takes you to His Profile where you can confidentially Private Message OR E-mail.Exchange phone #’s and Stay in Touch…Many use this to to access help-get parts-schedule meetings-hook up for events.A lot just stay tuned into each others “status” …Not Everything should or ,has to made public….BUT being a part of the “Dover Family” …it’s nice to hear from a “relative” .Check your own Profile to see if the E-mail address is current…just click on User “Control Panel” when Logged In.

don-kauer
                quote mikey:

This will sound a little weird, but every so often i go through my cell phone and check names and numbers. 🙄 I found V-Bobs, and text-ed him a Happy New Year, and low and behold, a couple of days later he calls, and we talk for about 40 minutes about all kinds of stuff. It was great to hear Bobs voice, been a while. Then, yesterday, I’m doing the phone thing again, and come upon SS Pete 😕 . I know a couple of guys that go by that “moniker”,one is here local and I see him at car shows. So, I call, and it’s Dover’s own SS Pete with the Chevelle. 😀 Again, a voice I’ve not heard in a couple of years, and again, we just talked like we were sitting down having a beer somewhere. Those 2 phone conversations made my day 2 days in a row. 😆 That kind of thing should happen much more frequently to all of us. So, If in the future, you get a phone call from me, don’t be surprised. I’ve got some of your numbers in my phone, and I’ll use them!! …………………..Mikey 😮 😯 😆

Hey Mikey………..I have voices in my head all the time 😆 😆 😆

patina
                Participant

Hears (sic) one. http://youtu.be/ftcyFZxnTro

Pat

bossguy

Don’t you hate it when the voices in you head start talking amoung themselves and ignore you like you’re not even in the room? 😆

mikey

Yes, I do!! But I can piss them off just by laying down and taking a short nap. Voices, GONE. Oh, and Don I already knew that you are a “crazy”, that’s why I like you!!
                            ……………………Mikey 😮 😯 😆

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.