We’re "getting the Band Back together"

Forums Forums WHERE ARE THEY NOW ? We’re "getting the Band Back together"

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Musician Check-in …I’m a fair to basic Rythem Guitarist .Maso does Blues .Mikey on keyboards.Verminator …Well ‘Lead Something” …who’s up for the Dover Gear Jammer Medicine Show & Junk band ” to debut Live on Stage at the 50th Anniversary…. !

vbob
        Participant

HEY

Do you know how to play Far Far Away ??

‘V’

. . . . . . you mean this one ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlF5jNcJ83I
            SURE ! {Dino-edit}

dino
            Keymaster

Oh …..we’re on a mission

and of course:

vbob
                Participant

HEY
                    You missed the train,What I said was can you play far far away as in Hey, can you please play far far away from here!!!Youall bin down south 2long!!

‘V’

dino
                    Keymaster

TRAIN ? Yeah Man one of my favorites !!!! during Dovers “Summer Jam “1974 …

dino
                        Keymaster
                            quote dinotheweirdo:

Musician Check-in …I’m a fair to basic Rythem Guitarist .Maso does Blues .Mikey on keyboards.Verminator …Well ‘Lead -Something” …who’s up for the Dover Gear Jammer Medicine Show & Junk band ” to debut Live on Stage at the 50th Anniversary…. !

Vega Bob on accordian!

gramdog1
                            Participant

Can’t wait to hear the “Hungarian Polka” 😆 😆

maso
                                Participant

If the extension .wav is not allowed… then I cannot upload any of my sound files the way that I upload the .jpg files here. Can you change that to allow .wav files…?

bossguy

Ahh one a, ahh two ahh Turn it up to “11” VB

dino
                                        Keymaster

Thought of this topic over the weekend …..In Myrtle Beach Spied This at the House Of Blues:

Attachments:

m-amp-m-speed-amp-custom

Do you do Weddings?? 😆 😆

dino
                                                Keymaster

yup and Barmitsfas

gramdog1
                                                    Participant

For Halloween, how about a “Bat”-mitzvah? 😆 😆

maso
                                                        Participant

Attention…!!! in the pits…

I want all of ODF friends to see and hear something that

I have now on video. They coaxed me into getting up and play a little

blues for them at a local hang out that is right around the corner

from where I bought my house here in North Carolina and I want to

hear your comments about it.

The girl there got all this on a cell phone and gave it to me.

Be honest, I really want to hear it…!

Tom De Lello

Either;

Click on these three links:

1). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3i-EPKg3G0
                                                            2). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI7A8VaU2Sw
                                                            3). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a56vvTy_4O8

Or…

Just go to http://www.youtube.com and type Maso’s Blues into the search

engine. Leave a comment…!!!

seabake
                                                            Participant

Five thumbs up!! Wait a minute…..I’ve only got two of them. Good Stuff!1

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.