Welcome ‘Casey’s Sister !

Forums Forums NEW GUYS…and girls Welcome ‘Casey’s Sister !

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Pretty easy to figure out who ya are …To find all the goodies about Billy here …Put Casey in the seach feature (up top right) And LOOK OUT !

dino
        Keymaster

Casey doesn’t work …sorry …But try Pumpkin…300= posts .

casey-s-sister

Thank you Dino. I look forward to taking a step back in time and the future. I’m sure Billy will be back on soon. Really sad he missed 9/5/10. Working real hard not to miss another reunion. Thanks again for the warm welcome 🙂

frank-j-majauskas
                Participant

Hi Judy ! Welcome ! Great to have you with us !

Frank…

dino
                    Keymaster

Hey Jude (sounds like the Beatles) .,..Me watching over the group all the time …Billy was logged in about 10 minutes before you…. 😆

don-kauer

Hi Judy…Nice talking to you yesterday from the reunion at Marcus…I know Billy whispered something to me and could not speak anymore so you got on….I could not wait to tell him that he was inducted into the Dover Hall of Fame and that the car won two awards…….It was a big hit……..You and Bobby (I just got off the phone with him) have been so wonderful to Billy and Donna and as we all know your family and friends are what gives hope and strength to keep moving…Billy relies on strength from his girls at home and you and Bobby….And of course all of us are here for him and you guys any time anywhere to do whatever it takes……….Billy I know you don’t like to hear this but too bad, I love you bro..( he doesn’t like when I tell him that)……. 😀 😀 😀 ………Don……….

casey-s-sister

I can’t tell you enough how happy Billy was and still is getting that phone call from you Don.
                                Hopefully soon, that voice box will be working again and he will be chatting with you guys.
                                Billy has more determination to beat this inconvenience in his life. He loves you guys also. aaaaaaa! I think that’s what the Fonz would say.
                                I’m glad I was there for the call. You guys understand friendship. You all deserve each other. I saw the DVD. Great car!

dino
                                Keymaster

Hey Judy….Need to get in contact with your friend that took all the photos at the Race at Island.

dino
                                    Keymaster

Judy is now an ODF Premium Member ! …she can now access all the 4000+ photos .

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.