Went to visit an old friend today…………

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Went to visit an old friend today…………

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    mikey

😀 😀 I’m as happy as a clam today, saw an old friend !! 😯 😯 Decided to find out how long it takes to get to “M&M SPEED” 😮 3, count em, 3hrs from Kissimmee to “M&M” driveway….It was really great to see Rich, and meet wife Becky,very nice lady !! I haven’t seen Rich since 1975, so I was not sure what to expect…still the same good guy, and doing what he loves ! 😎 😎 Got to see his EL CAMINO,SWEEEEEET !! 😛 😛 Also met one of his customers, Bradly I think was his name. Nice guy too, big enough to hunt bear with a broomstick !! 😮 😮 Hung around till 4pm shooting the s*^#t, and then came home. 🙁 🙁 😥 Great day, hoping for many more.. 😆 😆 😆
        Mikey 🙂

dino
        Keymaster

One of my private satisfactions ,is how many of you have “hooked” up with old buddies ,through this Forum. Kevin Dunn in Rhode Island found Billy Casey right in his ‘Backyard”…just the posts speak for themselves of: ” Hey long time -how ya doin”…the list is long…you guys know what you have experianced….Got the Reunion ,Dover Fest And our Nostalgia Race as places to go, But 24-7 …you can connect right here.So keep up the referrals to the site.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.