Where are they now?-JOHN LOPIANO

Forums Forums WHERE ARE THEY NOW ? Where are they now?-JOHN LOPIANO

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    montana10

Where is John Lopiano and his 33 willys?

dino
        Keymaster

Excellent question…hoping the southern Ct. contingent would chime in here . I Put “Lopiano’ in the search feature here and found I asked that same question before ,without too much response .

gene-terenzio-sr
            Participant

The last time i saw john he was working for the colleti bros truck repair, the Willis i think a guy named vetti that owned the Yosemite Sam c/a bought it….he was a plumber, don’t know any more.

dino
                Keymaster

Ok so wheres “Colletti Truck Repair” ….we’ll send a DDS ‘operative’ to scout the area.

dino
                    Keymaster

Need to finalize this search….VETTI ( photos?-“Yosemite Sam” )should be looked into -his Where abouts and what happened to these cars ????

dino
                        Keymaster

Ellen777 just checked onto the forum…She said this :
                            Hey Dino,

I was looking at concept cars online a few days ago and stumbled upon photos of my fathers 33 willy in this forum (very neat to see).

Best,
                            Ellen
                            she gave me his e-mail address.soooo… we’ll be knockin on his door tomorrow!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.