Where is everybody?

Forums Forums CURRENT MEMBERS RIDES / RACING Where is everybody?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    34gasser-65awb

Hopefully everybody is too busy working on thier rides to post here, ya? Let’s see what’s out there! !!!

dino
        Keymaster

Precisely my thought …..Anthony show us your Ride.. Billy M.,Casey …the car you work on…… JR/Fuel -Sabis need some photos ! how ’bout the rest ?

lee-valentine

Hello, Lee Valentine here. After Dover closed I ran at Ct. dragway until it’s closing, after which I started to follow the NHRA races and ran at Lebanon Valley. In 1980 I becme crew chief on Bob Ingles pro stock car for three years. Just about when I was thinking of quiting my son Bryan became interested in racing in stock eliminator. I built him a camaro and he did very well with it, winning the Nhra Division 1 championship and finishing number 2 in national ranking in 2002. We are still running the camaro and a mustang . I guess it’s too late to quit now so I,ll just keep on doing this forever.

{See Lee’s latest Ride in his ‘cameo’ apperance, in the ‘Dover Guys at the Valley’ Video}edit-dino

dino
                Keymaster

Don’t reply here …START NEW TOPIC with Discriptive Heading.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.