Where is everyone??

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Where is everyone??

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    mikey

No posts by the regulars in a couple of months!! Whats up?? Just thought I’d mention the lack of participation guys. Well anyway, just thought that I would let you know that I finally have enough parts in hand to build a good 383 cube Chevy motor. Just going to build the Short Block, I’ll use the heads and intake off the 357 for now , until I can save up for another set of Brodix Track Ones. I’m also going to check on the pricing of Patriot Cylinder Heads. My friend Tony Lamb has a set on his 383 and they work great.
        Now, to all you ODFs and your families, Have A Very Merry Christmas, And A Great New Year. Be Safe And Enjoy.
        The McDermott Family :mrgreen:

Names: John, Me, Cassie, Theresa(wife), Tiffany, Michelle, Laura, and my little Tasha. No cats, no dogs, just kids!! 😀 😆 😮 😯 😕 This pic was taken at Cassie’s wedding last December. Now, she has a baby, a little girl named Hazel Rose, and is living in Japan with her husband Kevin, who is in the Army and Stationed there.

Attachments:

masracingtd1167
        Participant

We are all Freezing

340swinger
            Participant

Not everyone. Bakersfield Ca.

Bob Hoffman

vbob
                Participant

HEY

B.H.,I’m jealous!!!!

‘V’

patina
                    Participant

Quite a chilling difference in those 2 pictures 😆 😆 😆

Pat

dino
                        Keymaster

Yeah…I agree …Lets Get Some action Here with all the time that’s passed…Someone has something to report ?
                            Maybe If you guys searched through all the topics and Replied With Your Info…you’d see a more replies and more ‘action’.Here’s A topic that rarely gets any response…can’t figure that out either???:
                            viewforum.php?f=60
                            Or This One:
                            viewforum.php?f=35
                            And then theres:
                            viewforum.php?f=9

patina
                            Participant

Here is a true “northern racer” I really have to applaud this guy. http://youtu.be/XqZUWKAJ_ok

Pat

kman
                                Participant

here in Florida…

dino
                                    Keymaster

Kman…Florida? If you Drove…Stop in my shop on the way back…only 45 min. from I-95

kman
                                        Participant

DANG !!!… gonna’ miss it this time…. we drove down but are taking the auto train back … but thanks for the invite Dino…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.