Where the hell have all the regulars gone??

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Where the hell have all the regulars gone??

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    mikey

:mrgreen:What has happened to all the people that used to post here?? I know that I don`t post as often as I should/could either, but jeez this is terrible!! I`ve been pretty sick, that`s my excuse, but I`m not gonna post everytime I go in the garage to work on the ” Toy”, you guys would run me off the site. But, I will if you want me to. My health is getting better every day, and I`m Cancer free now. Now I have to deal with my COPD, and I`m doing pretty good!! Time to start getting my strength back and my stamina. I`ve gone from 188 lbs. to 139 lbs. Casey would bust my balls and say I have “Girlie Arms”!!! Well that`s enough for now. :mrgreen: :ugeek: Some pictures of the kids and my wife, Theresa.[/color][/size]

Attachments:

patina
        Participant

I’m still here Mikey, busiest man doing nothing as John Gunn would say. Got a new motor in the MG went to the Syracuse show but have had problems with the ARP head studs leaking water. Have changed the sealer and will have it back together by the weekend.

Pat

mikey

Good luck,Pat. Hope that your efforts have solved the problem. :mrgreen: ……………….. Mikey

tomblake
                Participant

Mikey…good to see you back on the site. How’s the Toy coming, it looks like it was already to race a while back.

babycakes
                    Participant

MIKEY ! MIKEY!!! Love ya guy,and just like me…a ‘Willys Nut” !!! lol. It’s great to have you back on line Mikey,and your giving it hell,to gain back all your strength,and have a ‘positive’ attitude!!! If possible would ‘love’ to see ya,at this year’s Dover Drags,for some good ‘ole’ bench racing, if it’s possible??? 😉 😀 Pete.

dino
                        Keymaster

Couple of reasons …1- guys change thier E-mail address & the softwear doesn’t Recognize them….2- they all forget thier user name & password ( CALL ME …I FIX IN two minutes ! 910-997-4444- e-mail change TOO ) ….3- Instagram-twitter and Facebook didn’t exist when we started this…4- Guys forget about It …mark of old age. I WILL drive folks to the Forum through the Dover Facebook page very shortly , where we have over 3000 likes. Forums are way better than Facebook with all our sub headings and posts. I have encontered guys that flat out don’t even Have a computer. We have compiled a mailing list of most on Forum and plan to send a ‘reminder’ to all. Also Posting photos is a little involved…IF Any of You have shortcuts with Cell phone PLEASE tell us How !

dino
                            Keymaster

Mikey Keep us Posted on Florida Stuff… This topic is exactly why we initiated the new Newsletter deal. To kick start some ‘sleepers’…rattle some cages and like I said in previuos reply ^^^…. Its been almost 10 years since we put this thing online.as as Dylan Said ‘The Times,they are a changin’ so I’m doing everything I can through FaceBook ,theNewsletter and Messages all over to ‘get the Dover Word” out…Its all yours to have at it. Try looking around at the real vastness of the information here and share it with others. Newsletter won’t get to you, IF you don’t update a current E-Mail address in your Profile at User Control Panel. IF you Did get it…pass it along to all on Your E-mail lists & contacts .

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.