WHERE WAS HE THEN ? -Billy Casey

Forums Forums WHERE ARE THEY NOW ? WHERE WAS HE THEN ? -Billy Casey

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Just Got this in :
        Dino,
        On May 15th I was up in Yonkers for the 50th reunion of the class of 1960 (8th grade) at Annunciation School in Crestwood. On display was a class photo taken in about 1951 or 1952 of the class. If you look at the first row, 1st boy on the left, who do you see?. Your right, Billy Casey! Bill was in the class until the 4th grade when he changed schools. I didn’t join the class until the 5th grade. Bill and I met again in Roosevelt HS many years later. Can you send Billy a copy of the photo?

Don McArthur
        sent from Sebastian, Florida

Attachments:

patina
        Participant

PRICELESS 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

bossguy

I think he wuz wearing that tie at Marcus last Sept! 😀

dino
                Keymaster

Nice Hair …”All da goals loved it” …course they’re all over 60 now .couldn’t give a darn .

bossguy

All the goils Billy went to school with have put their husbands in the grave, took the insurance money, died their hair blue and moved to Fla to play canasta with the other widows. 😆

mikey
                            quote bossguy:

All the goils Billy went to school with have put their husbands in the grave, took the insurance money, died their hair blue and moved to Fla to play canasta with the other widows. 😆

Probably living on my street!! 😮 😯 😆

dino
                            Keymaster

Having this printed and framed for our Island Dragway Display. Working with Brian to have His entire “Museum” never completely seen for view.

don-kauer

I’ve got to say this is probably one of the BEST photos that we have on our site…………. 😀 😀 😀

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.