WHO ARE THESE GUYS ??

Forums Forums DANBURY DOVER REUNION News / Notes / Photos WHO ARE THESE GUYS ??

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

HEY
        took these at past DDSR’s,anyone know who they are??
        ‘V’

Attachments:

dino
        Keymaster

What year …nobody knows?

bo29m

Dino,

I own the white 1968 Hurst Hemi Super Stock Barracuda at the Marcus Dairy Reunion (probably 1991 or 1992). This car never raced at Dover but I did — a lot. Green 1969 Dodge Charger 500 and 1962 Blue Valiant with Winer Motors then Winer Chevrolet.

The Barracuda has been repainted.

http://www.moparmusclemagazine.com/featuredvehicles/a_body/1968_hemi_plymouth/

Paul Emiro

babycakes
                Participant

Pat D. check the Willys p/u out…Maybe O’Brien’s ole gasser? 🙄

dino
                    Keymaster

Yo Bo…still have the Scinto Motor? you in Florida Now? Come on up to Our Race …won’t be the only one one from Florida.We need photos of your old cars at dover ….E-mail or snail mail!

patina
                        Participant
                            quote Babycakes:

Pat D. check the Willys p/u out…Maybe O’Brien’s ole gasser? 🙄

Cakes, “O’brien who”? Kenny Hayn (pepsi man) had a 38 PU with a glass nose 40 or 41 he sold to a gas station in CT I always thought it was Dunn’s truck now Cys but the trail gets colder as years go by. This is the only picture I have of it. (not much help)

Attachments:

patina
                            Participant

I do not think Willys World and O’briens PU are one and the same. If you look real close the rear fenders are different and the bed rails seem to be flat on Willys World and at an angle on O’briens. I believe that 38/39 PU’s had no rain gutter which these seem not to have.

Pat

babycakes
                                Participant

Yep! Your right Pat.Wish Kevin Dunn was still with us; he’d probably would know it’s history.

babycakes
                                    Participant

Pat D. thought of another Willys P/U last night while watching the boob tube.I don’t remember his name though? It was red, had no lettering, had the ole M&H white wall slicks,and I think a Howard’s Racing Cams decal on the bottom rear of the front fenders. Ring a bell perhaps? Pete.

patina
                                        Participant

No Pete I can’t say it does.

Pat

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.