WINGDALE "BARN FIND -DOVER CAR FOR SALE

Forums Forums OLD RACE CAR LOCATOR WINGDALE "BARN FIND -DOVER CAR FOR SALE

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    speedbump
    Participant

this car is now in lagrange ny saw it the other day. i’ll try and stop by tomorrow to get a bit more info. mike speedbump

dino
        Keymaster

Please Do…If anyone scrapes those win stickers off..they should be slapped…I’d laminate em in to perserve with clear vinyl

speedbump
            Participant

hi , went and looked at 66 ford car is for sale offered him $2000. said he would ent $2800 car not worth $2800 bring trailer and cash I’m sure you can get it for $1800 -$2000
                Mike
                …the kid who owns nthe car is never going to put it together he has too much other shi …… he is working on.
                car has 390 mtr 4 speed ford rear traction bars sub frame conn and a bunch of int parts fiber glass nose trunk lid and bumpers happy hunting
                the kids name is mike spiak and his dad is Tony .. mikes cell # is 845-232-8712 if anyone calls tell mike a friend of yours: mike distefano looked at the car thurs.here are some photos

Let me add; car WAS originally For Sale for 4500. …He wants 2800? there’s a ‘profit’ built in of >>>? Mikes Right…Tell him HOW MUCH he’ll have to invest to do any final version…Bring the trailer and wave the green.[Dino-edit]

relentless-rides

I have this car, and would like to recreate it as it was raced @ Dover. see my post. any infor would be helpful

Attachments:

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.