Winter in CT.

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Winter in CT.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    frank-j-majauskas
    Participant

Hey Guys, Mike L. asked me to post this picture for him. He lives in Warren, CT.
        Looks like a typical New England winter ❗ Baby Cakes is probably buried ❗ 😮 😆

FRANK… 😎

Attachments:

vbob
        Participant

HEY
            Nice ,but I think Ill take back this past summer!

‘V’

Attachments:

kman
            Participant

Thinkin’ the same V… heres what we drove up in today… good ol’ taconic pky. comin’ back from Norwark….

tomblake
                Participant

The snow looks pretty in pictures but I like Florida in the Winter. Two car shows this past weekend with temps in the 70 and 80’s.

frank-j-majauskas
                    Participant

Rub it in Tom, but you can’t make a snowman ❗ 😮 😆 Norfolk, CT.
                        got around 18 inches of snow……Burrrrrrrrrrrrrr.. I know Pat, you’re
                        waxing up your skis. 😆 Ah, they’re already talking about the state crews
                        salting and putting chemicals down on our roadways. It’s a good thing that
                        our politicians say that the chemicals are noncorrosive…. 😆 😆 😆 😆 YEAH RIGHT ❗ ❗
                        Hey K-Man, aren’t you traveling in the wrong direction ❓ 😆 “Go south young man” ❗ 😆
                        Mr. Pete, are you still digging out ❓ Everyone be careful ❗

Frank… 😎

vbob
                        Participant

HEY
                            Tom has the best idea !
                            ‘v’

Attachments:

patina
                            Participant

We got only a dusting of snow in in Red Hook and I went up the T-way to Albany Sunday and the roads were dry. Seems like the Hudson River was a heat sink for us.

Pat

john-sachs-sr
                                Participant

Colddddd here in Deltona. Waking up to 40*, only reaching mid to high 60’s. 😯 😯 😯
                                    Should be 70’s for the “Turkey Rod Run”.
                                    Have a happy. 😀
                                    John

tomblake
                                    Participant

John…Do you think the folks up north think that we are rubbing it in? 😀

john-sachs-sr
                                        Participant
                                            quote TomBlake:

John…Do you think the folks up north think that we are rubbing it in? 😀

Naw !
                                            Have a Happy Thanksgiving all.

babycakes
                                            Participant

Hey Frank, just got back from ‘deer’ hunting in Pat D’s neck of the woods (Rhinebeck), celebrating ’50’ years this year,with two of my long time friends,and hunting buddies; and on the same land !!! Nope,I didn’t score; had a small spike horn pass me by ( maybe 60 lbs.),too small,
                                                to shoot; then a ‘nice’ 4 pointer,which 4 cedar trees, blocked his vitals,not offering me a ‘clean’ shot. Plenty of does,we’re not allowed to shoot,as per the landowner. Sunday’s snowfall,was between 3 and 5 inches, where we hunted in Rhinebeck. I talked to my neighbor up here, in the Lake George area,and seems we ‘dodged the bullet with no snow! Here’s hoping Pat D gets some; I know he ‘loves’ skiing!!! 😉 🙂 Mr. Pete.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.