z28 camaro named shaft

Forums Forums OLD RACE CAR LOCATOR z28 camaro named shaft

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    mudrat

Hey wizeguy1320, I had family in carmel at one time and still have family around the area. ..

wizeguy1320
            quote mudrat:

Hey wizeguy1320, I had family in carmel at one time and still have family around the area. ..

Hey Roger,… I’ll ask Jamie Brazee if he knows what ever happened to the car,…. my whole family is still from the area,… My Dad used to hang out with his Straight-Axle Nova at Lou’s Corner Store and at Roe Park Sunoco,…. They actually just moved Roe Park down to Washington St. in Peekskill, they have all the old cars on the wall, maybe some new pics.

mudrat

Hey wizeguy were you able to find out any info. I still have family around the area. I know my father mentioned many names over
                the years of people that would hang at the station. I remember helping out when there were odd even days back in the 70’s…I know
                bobby brazee had a 55 everybody was after. Man so many memories

wizeguy1320
                    quote mudrat:

Hey wizeguy were you able to find out any info. I still have family around the area. I know my father mentioned many names over
                    the years of people that would hang at the station. I remember helping out when there were odd even days back in the 70’s…I know

hey man,…. I havn’t heard anything about the location of the car but ill keep looking,…. Bobby’s 55 is still around, its all pro street with ha blower on it…the engine thats in my chevelle is actually the original engine he had in it… jump on facebook, and do a search of Street Screamers Hot Rod Association,… plenty of pictures at Roe Park on there….

wizeguy1320
                        quote mudrat:

Hey MudRat, if you are on Instagram check out my page @day2musclecars. I was at the New Roe Park Service Center and the owner had a pic of shaft up on the wall of fame…. I posted the pic of it.

somebody asked me how much the car was shortened and from which panels? looked the shortest in front of the rear tire.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.