2008 REUNION REPORT & PHOTOS

Forums Forums DANBURY DOVER REUNION News / Notes / Photos 2008 REUNION REPORT & PHOTOS

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

TA DA ! just got this E-mail From Smokey & Grover !!!!!

quote :

dino
        just want to thank you for puting out the word about the dover show. it was a beautiful day and we had a great turnout. talked to a lot of old friends. we have inducted you into the hall of fame and it should be arriveing in the mail. we have a large hall of fame board which we display at the show each year and it has everyones name on it who we have inducted over the years. we will be working on next years show which will be the 19th. reunion.we will keep you informed.
        thanks again
        smokey and grover

THANKS FOR HONORING ME ….I ACCEPT THIS AWARD on behalf of Dover Guys EVERYWHERE !
        NOTICE , HE SAID ‘WE WILL BE WORKING ON NEXT YEARS SHOW, which will be the 19th Reunion” !”

vbob
        Participant

Dino,
            Take a bow!!!!
            Kudos on being added to the Dover Drag Strip Hall of Fame !!!!
            Without you and the others now in the hall Dover Drag Strip would never have been the greatest place to spend a Sunday!!!!
            Thank You !! Thank You !!!

‘Video’ Bob Bartkus

dover1320

Hey, Brian here with your Dover update ex racer gave me 150 picz in color from 64 -65 and other collectables from the track and soon I will have the starting lights there’s still some treasures out there , Stay tuned for next find !!! Brian ” The Historian ” Marasco.

dino
                Keymaster

…………….Wait a minute …THE STARTING LIGHTS? how the heck did you find them ?..The old homebuilt ‘stack’ or thevnew Chrondek tree ? . .. this guy is amazing !

lil-thunder-kid

The Danbury News Times ran a full page article about the reunion today.Here is the link to the online version. THey did a shout out to Smokey and Grover. ENJOY!
                        Kris
                        if the link doesn’t work, just copy and paste it into your browser

http://www.newstimes.com/ci_10376465

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.