2009 R E U N I O N REPORTS & PHOTOS post ’em here !

Forums Forums DANBURY DOVER REUNION News / Notes / Photos 2009 R E U N I O N REPORTS & PHOTOS post ’em here !

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    liwoods

Hey Guys:
        What a beautiful day we had today. We are all exhausted but so excited and talking about all the fun we had today. So nice to talk with all the old friends. The cars were beautiful and what a turn out. Got there a little late but will no better for the next one. So nice to visit with old friends. My sincere thanks for everyone that worked so hard to put on this great show. Where in the world was Drake????? Thing we all need name tags. Only wished that my old race car could of been there. Thanks to all-

vbob
        Participant

HEY

Peter Maple,I took lots of photos and the video I did with Al and the BEE Line car came out AOK!!
            If you would like a copy contact Dino for my add. I’m sure Al and his BIG family would enjoy it !!
            ‘V’

wilmasboyl78

Had a great time today…good crowd…perfect weather…super cars!!!

Thank you to all the folks who helped put it on….they did a reat job. Maybe Dino can take a rest now for a few days 😉

It was great to see some of the old Poughkeepsie crew…Tony Serino, Rcichie Marchese, John Gunn, Mike Klein and others.

Here is a picture of Tony and Richie standing next to my Nova…M & M lives on ❗

tom

Attachments:

dino
                Keymaster

Amother from pat…previous from numerous sources all e-mailed in

Attachments:

anthonyc

Bobby S hard at work! And getting by with just the use of one arm!

hvy70ss
                        Participant

Great show, great weather, great people!! I heard record turnout for former Dover cars too. Show cars were actually just parking anywhere after awhile. The quality of cars was awesome. Brian M’s table was always packed with people….he was like a rock star!! Alot of buzz over the race at Island. Dino, I took about 75 pics. Should I send them to you or wait for others to post? I’m sure there will be alot of duplicate shots.

Bob Smith

bossguy

Like everyone said, Great weather, Great turnout, Great people. Thanks to Smokey, Grover and crew for pulling it all off so well. I saw Ron Rickman for the first time in about 25 years, Charlie Licata for the first time in about 35 years! Wonderful time! Jack Karl

maso
                                Participant
                                    quote bossguy:

… I saw Ron Rickman for the first time in about 25 years…

I haven’t seen him in over 42 years…! And we grew up together on the same street in Yonkers. Ronnie was the first to tell me about Drag Racing and Dover. We drove to high school together.

Will somebody please post a picture of him.

We used to call him “The Swamp”…! Funny story behind that.

bossguy

Maso,I just sent the pic to Dino, I can’t figure out how to post pics on here

maso
                                        Participant
                                            quote bossguy:

Maso,I just sent the pic to Dino, I can’t figure out how to post pics on here

Hay Boss…

Check out: http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=488 for detailed instructions on how to do that. ➡ 💡 😀

dino
                                            Keymaster

MASO ! ya beat me to it (HowTo)…Heres Jacks Photo:

Attachments:

dino
                                                Keymaster

BossGuy Grabbed THIS too…Pacer’s Original Car owned by Bob Petrucelli.Came in late…Video Bob said ,they ran out of roonm for cars and started parking them down the center lanes ….many new faces -cars .

Attachments:

smokey-dragct
                                                    Participant

dino just want to thank you for all your help.we had a successful day and people were asking for you.everyone had a great time and the weather was fantastic.hopefully the 2oth.reunions day the weather will co-operate like this year.
                                                        smokey and grover

tomatohead
                                                        Participant

OK Heres some photos to go with all the other photos 😆 I ran into a lot of nice people 😀 Sunday and missed a few 🙁 so see everybody at the race at Island ❗ ❗ ……………………tomato ❗

Attachments:

tomatohead
                                                            Participant

OH did I tell you I have some more picutres 😀 …………………tomatohead ❗

Attachments:

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.