2009 R E U N I O N REPORTS & PHOTOS post ’em here !

Forums Forums DANBURY DOVER REUNION News / Notes / Photos 2009 R E U N I O N REPORTS & PHOTOS post ’em here !

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    verminator

What a great day !!!! Kim and I had a blast… talk about people coming out of the woodwork!!! Very kool, we practically had a high school reunion there !!! Awesome cars… Hey Tomato, great hanging out with you again, thanks for the pics of both my Falcons !!!
        so, we get called up for a trophy, the 61 Falcon, yeah, which one? Vermin’s car, yeah which one? the straight axle car, yeah which one? the “Verminator” — okay, Thank You Very Very Much !!!!!! What fun !!!

We’ll be running at Maple Grove this Friday & Sat “Geezers at the Grove” and Island on sunday. See if we can get the Verminator in the 10.5’s before the big race Oct 18th…..

tomatohead
        Participant

Man What a GREAT DAY IS RIGHT 😀 ❗ I ran into Bill Kolb as he was picking up his Hall Of Frame plauqe and said hello ,talked to Pat and Mike , then I talked to John,Bob,Vinny,Bill,Pat,jack,Ron,Vermin 😆 and then saw V BOB ❗ then got a hambuger,then Bill Casey stopped by and said HELLO 😀 ❗ told him a friend of my and me used to watch him run first the 57 and then the CAMARO ❗ I was parked next to Bobby Hermans 65 572 cu in HEMI car ❗ ❗ his car was so NICE ❗ (wish I had it ❗ )that everybody was leaning on my car 😆 ❗ ………….and Vermin , I WON a bottle of WAX and I am going to need it ❗ …… and BOY WAS THAT GOODY BAG FULL ❗ ❗ ………………..funny how Vermins FALCONS were both 61s and my winning number on the wax was “61” 😯 …………….very interresting ❓ …. tomato 😀

Attachments:

jimv
                quote Billy Casey:

Hi everyone , Billy Casey here … WOW, what a turnout , couldn’t walk 5 ft. without seein someone I remembered or remembered me … What a wonderful day my wife and I had… I can’t waite until oct. 18, at Island … Billy 😀 😀 😀

It was good to finally met you Billy!! We’ll have to hook up here in RI sometime
                JimV

fastlane

HEY GUYS I DID A INTERVIEW WITH A GUY WITH A SMALL VIDEO CAMERA SUNDAY MORNING . DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHO HE WAS AND DID THIS MAKE IT ON TO A SITE SOMEWHERE . ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO SEE IF ANYBODY TOOK ANY PICTURES OF MY PRO STOCK BIKES THERE AT THE REUNION . I KNOW EVERYBODY THERE HEARD THEM LOUD AND CLEAR BETWEEN 1:00 AND 2:00 P.M. WHEN I FIRED THEM UP . THANKS, CHRIS RASILE FROM FAST LANE CYCLES HERE IN STAMFORD CT . U.S.A . 😎

dino
                    Keymaster

That would Be Video Bob …It’s coming in the Mail. Plus Tons of photos still coming in

fastlane
                            quote dinotheweirdo:

That would Be Video Bob …It’s coming in the Mail. Plus Tons of photos still coming in

THANKS DINO TO YOU AND BOTH VIDEO BOB. I WASNT SURE IF IT WAS HIM WE HAD NEVER MET BEFORE . THERE WERE LOTS OF PHOTOS TAKEN . DUMASS 😥 ME DIDNT BRING A CAMERA OR HAVE TIME TO GET ONE . I GOT UP 6 A.M. IN THE MORNING . WENT STRAIGHT IN TO THE DAIRY HAD BREAKFEST AND THEN WENT OUT BACK AND STARTED TO SET EVERYTHING UP. THE VAN WITH THE STARTER ROLLERS / BOTH BIKES PUTTING ON WHEELIE BARS / CLEANING THEM BOTH BIKES THAT IS. PUTTING UP MY 10 X 15 POP UP TENT. THE MEMORABILIA / PHOTO ALBUM / MY OLD SCHOOL 1970 BELL RACING HELMET / MORE PICTURES POSTERS ON THE SIDE OF THE VAN ETC ETC ETC . AND THEN BAM 😮 BEFORE I KNEW IT ALL 8 HOURS OF THAT DAY HAD GONE BY . AND IN BETWEEN ALL THE MADNESS GAVE THAT INTERVIEW WHEW ! 😮 WHAT A DAY . WE ALL HAD GREAT TIME AT THE 19TH ANNUAL DOVER DRAGSTRIP REUNION THOUGH . FASTLANE. I HEARD THERE WERE OVER 300 CARS THERE TOO . 😉
                            😀

fastlane

HEY DINO . I JUST REMEMBERED I DO HAVE SOME NICE SHOTS DOWNLOADED FROM UP THERE LAST YEAR OF THE HOT RODS INC. GIRLS ATTACKING MY FAST ORANGE RIDE 😉 IF NO ONE SAW THESE POSTED HERE THEY ARE ENJOY GUYS 😀 OW WOW WOW WOW 😛 FASTLANE.

dino
                                Keymaster

Down boys

vbob
                                    Participant

HEY

Paul and “Upstairs” Bob!!
                                        ‘V’

Attachments:

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.