2014 Event T-Shirt Design

Forums Forums NOSTALGIA DRAGS 6th Annual Dover Drag Strip Nostalgia Drags 2014 2014 Event T-Shirt Design

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

HEY

HOLY HOCKEY PUCKS 1 MONTH TO GO !!!!!!
        August 9th is around the next corner!

GOT SHIRTS ?

‘V’

Attachments:

patina
        Participant

The week before not the month before 🙄 I haven’t seen an event flyer yet 🙄

8000 out there!…Dino

vbob
            Participant

HEY

Attachments:

dino
                Keymaster
                    quote DINO:

I’m finally giving in to requests &’trends’ of events like ours, and going with a black shirt this year …all together…’YAY” ! doesn’t cost any more just a little tricky in the art set-up dept. But no problem…..Now what to show ,what to show….Suggestions welcome …went the route for a few years showing Dover Legendary cars, then last year a “slice of History” shot of Bad News & the Little Giant…..Got a “good” idea? -post it here .Logo of course with the date ,etc.and always include our current sponsors.Oh …Last years shirt available at the store page.Was thinking of a ‘collage’ of Dover “visual”s…A ticket-a pit pass-the old sign-Trophy- bumper sticker-Win Decal-posters – famous car names the same way they were lettered …. kinda a collection of things ‘we call Dover”, all in an old timy ‘vintage’ setting.AND new this year….I’ll Have it available Before the Race at our store page…come dressed in style Or great if you can’t attend.

SIDE NOTE : All Eliminator Winners Will Get a “ELIMINATOR Champion JACKET” !

SIDE NOTE 2: If you didn’t Get A Competitor Decal Last year (they were at the sign in- table at tech)…Send a stamped self addressed envelope and I’l Shot one out to you….Carolina Signworks, 704 S.Hancock St. ,Rockingham,N.C. 29379.

WORKING OUT FINAL ART …As with Last Years Shirt ( Bad News vs. Little Giant” )…I’m Putting on Front another “SLICE OF DOVER ” historical shot…. Two more Dover Icons….Hellzapoppin Running Alley Opp….both there from day 1..The Cars and Name Collage will be on the back …’like last year’ all redone .

SIDE NOTE 3: Last years Shirts are GONE…like every year…Limited Run -Not ‘re-stocked.

Attachments:

dino
                    Keymaster

Printed-folded & bagged…My kids were a great help.
                        The Front and back of our Event shirts for this year.Each year I try to design a ‘slice of Dover” history captured in time.Last year was the “Little Giant” running “Bad News” .So this year we go to the first year of Dover-1961, to a pair-off for Top Eliminator with the Danbury Modifiers “Alley-Oop” B/D running Ron Abbotts “Hellzapoppin” A/D.The rear features our Title sponsor JK Motorsports with a grouping of Dover Icons ,Clubs and Speed Shops that called Dover Home. Cars include The Terenzio Brorthers first Buick powered altered, “let It Fly” -Bruce Hertel’s Duece Coupe – The ‘Shottgun Express” AA/Gas Dragster -‘Little Giant” -Doc Burgess’ “Black Arrow” -the “Bee-Line Willys -Lagana’s “Chevamoco” -Dick Moroso’s first Vette -“Baby Torque” MG -John Galli’s “Big Troubles” gas coupe – Drake Viscome’s Falcon -Billy Casey’s “Super Pumkin” & -the 1964 Grady & Gommi Fueler . We even used a ancient printing process called ‘discharging’ that actually takes the black dye out of the shirt creating that tan color. This adds to the ‘Vintage” look of the art and no two shirts are the same.Not a big sweating patch of screen ink either. As always …these are limited edition run shirts. When they’re gone they’re gone as a collectable .We tell folks to grab them early on Sat. or Sunday Am ,as we always run out of sizes by mid Sunday. Yes we have XX,& XXX large.New surprise memorabilia at our Goodie Booth this year including a recreation of the early sixties Dover Bumper sticker, new style License plate and Plate Frames.

Attachments:

dino
                        Keymaster

We Still have some of the 6th Annual 2014 Event Tees .Front and rear vintage look ..not a lot… and we will not rerun them. direct link to our website store page….http://doverdragstrip.com/index.php/ct-menu-item-5

dino
                            Keymaster

BULLITIN! …
                                MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM http://www.doverdragstrip.com ……Never Did this before But Here goes…Remaining Stock of 2014 Dover Nostalgia Drags Event T-shirts Now>>>>>TWO for ONE. All Orders Received By phone Or through our Website store page BY DEC.18 for ONE shirt….Will Get TWO of the same size Shipped .Order ONE-Get TWO Order Here: http://www.doverdragstrip.com/index.php/ct-menu-item-5 Or Call 910-997-4444 ( Leave # if you get machine)

IF ….IF you want a DIFFERANT SECOND SHIRT FROM Our Store page Designs …you’ll have to Call me-Message Me or E-mail Me to Tell Me Which 2nd design you want.I’ll only see a PayPal Purchase Of one Event T -I’ll double Unless otherwise told.
                                the paypal page still says ‘2012’ -disregard.

Attachments:

dino
                                Keymaster

EXTENDING the Deal Til JAN.! OR til the shirts run out…call anytime 910-997-4444

See previous Post

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.