23rd REUNION ! SEPT.1 at Big Als ! ! !

Forums Forums DANBURY DOVER REUNION News / Notes / Photos 23rd REUNION ! SEPT.1 at Big Als ! ! !

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

The Nation’s longest running Drag Strip Reunion returns to Al’s ToyBox SEPT. 1st….

Attachments:

dino
        Keymaster

Countdown! 2 weeks …Be There!

vbob
            Participant

HEY

OK all you tight asses that complain about having ta pay to go to a car show heres the one for you El Cheapo’s!!!BIG Al has done it again !!!
                FREE NO COST TO WALK IN OR DRIVE A CAR IN !!!
                Im sure somebody will still complain ,you should stay the hell home and count your money!!! and leave us to have all the fun!!
                Thanks Al !!!!!
                See you Sunday!!!
                ‘V’

patina
                Participant
                    quote VBOB:

HEY

OK all you tight asses that complain about having ta pay to go to a car show heres the one for you El Cheapo’s!!!BIG Al has done it again !!!
                    FREE NO COST TO WALK IN OR DRIVE A CAR IN !!!
                    Im sure somebody will still complain ,you should stay the hell home and count your money!!! and leave us to have all the fun!!
                    Thanks Al !!!!!
                    See you Sunday!!!
                    ‘V’

Suppose we PUSH a car in is it still free 😆 😆 😆 😆 Brother Mike will need some help pushing in the Comp/sedan

Pat

speedbump
                    Participant

If all goes well weather wise, I plan on bring my( anglia-stine ) comp coupe dragster to big als sunday. may need a little help moving it around while its there but she will be there. here are a few recent photos of the car meeting her new chassis enjoy. see you all sunday at BIG ALS 23rd. REUNION mike 1/2 lunguine brothers

babycakes
                        Participant

Mike….ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!!! 😮 😮 😮 😮 😉 .Sorry guys,I won’t be there,unfortunately I have company visiting 😥 , have a ‘GREAT’ time! Will miss ya! Pete.

dino
                            Keymaster

Just Shipped up to Als …Our “In Memory Of Dover” Boards…hope they get there in time…Bring a ‘sharpie” and Sign in ! .

speedbump
                                Participant

will do Dino. Pen is all inked up and ready to sign. Mike

dino
                                    Keymaster

Mike…Love the Color of the “COUP” What are you going to call it? .Need one of those Cool sixties Names …so’s the announcer can play it up. Seems all the step by step of it is all over in differant topics…When I get Time I’ll consolidate the whole thing into one ‘Just For You’ topic in “current Projects. Comimg up with a Paint sceme design for you…Like ‘far out’ man.

speedbump
                                        Participant

Thanks Dino I was going to do that but I’m not sure what my brother posted and where, I need to talk to him sometime. take care talk to you soon Mike

frank-j-majauskas
                                            Participant

Hey Pat, John wanted you and brother Mike to know that it’s still FREE admission even if
                                                you push your car into the show ❗ 😆 😆 John started a little early because he had to
                                                push his T-BOLT from New Milford.. 😆 Tell brother Mike that he’ll have plenty of help pushing
                                                his coupe into place.. 🙂 Looking forward to seeing you guys and the other ODFs on Sunday ❗ ❗ ❗ 😆 😆

Frank… 😎

Attachments:

speedbump
                                                Participant

i’ll be there pushing my car into place can’t wait see all there

vbob
                                                    Participant

HEY

Need a thumbs up or thumbs down for tomorrow.Gotta load up today if its a go!!!!
                                                        What are other ODF’s doing?

‘V’

dino
                                                        Keymaster

just checked weather underground:
                                                            Sunday
                                                            Mostly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain. High of 81F. Winds from the South at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.

dino
                                                            Keymaster

Talked on phones to a lot today,…everybody “IFY” so watch the Radar on the weather channel? It DOES have a rain date .Maybe call Als in the Morning?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.