23rd REUNION ! SEPT.1 at Big Als ! ! !

Forums Forums DANBURY DOVER REUNION News / Notes / Photos 23rd REUNION ! SEPT.1 at Big Als ! ! !

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

HEY

YES, NO ??????

‘V’

patina
        Participant

Just called Big Al’s he said “Yes fer sure”

Pat

dino
            Keymaster

Don Kauer is on the way… And Shimer already there. Hot & Stickey but Full speed ahead.Some drizzle in Kingston Area.
                Rain anytime At V-Bobs..He’s leaving the Vega home…might show later.Same day coverage to follow…Frank -get the cell phone camera working!

dino
                Keymaster

So Far So Good Heres 11:30 am Radar

Attachments:

vbob
                    Participant

HEY

Great to see all you ODF’s today and ya know the best part was nobody had to leave in an ambulance or police car!!!
                        The weather could have been better but WTF , you play with what cards you are dealt and BIG AL we thank you for opening up your home for a bunch of old Dover farts!
                        Thanks again to Al and his crew!!!
                        ‘V’

frank-j-majauskas
                        Participant

Hey, it was certainly a steamy day at Big Al’s. There was a threat of rain at any time in the
                            afternoon. A light turnout, but still a great event as always ❗ 😆 Thanks so much Big Al
                            for doing this for the Dover guys. Always a great time reuniting with old friends ❗ There’s always some awesome cars that show at this event. Mike’s Anglia/Coupe was something
                            else ❗ Bobby with Hellzapoppin, John Shimer’s T-Bolt, the “Pacers” altered and a bunch
                            of beautiful show cars….Here’s some “Go-Phone” pics.. 😆 😆

Frank… 😎

Attachments:

frank-j-majauskas
                            Participant

Some more pics…. 😆

Attachments:

frank-j-majauskas
                                Participant

Hey Mr. Kauer (The Equalizer), these pics are for you ❗ What do you think our
                                    buddy “SPEED” is saying to Fred, seeing him sitting in a Ford ❗ 😆 Don, good seeing
                                    you today…Be well ❗

Frank… 😎

Attachments:

john-sachs-sr
                                    Participant

Looks great. Whish I could have made it. 🙂
                                        Thanks go to Al for hosting another great event. 🙂
                                        John

vbob
                                        Participant

HEY

Oh,I hope those that made it to the 23rd DDS Reunion got to sign the 5th DDS Race event shirt to be given to Bobby Lagana Sr.!
                                            ‘V’

don-kauer
                                                quote Frank J. Majauskas:

Hey Mr. Kauer (The Equalizer), these pics are for you ❗ What do you think our
                                                buddy “SPEED” is saying to Fred, seeing him sitting in a Ford ❗ 😆 Don, good seeing
                                                you today…Be well ❗

Frank… 😎

Hey Frank is was great seeing you yesterday also.. 😀 ..I told John this morning that he should check the roof on the “Bolt” ….I’m sure Casey was throwing darts at Fred sitting in a Ford.. 😆 And V-man..Where the F— were you this morning ? I missed you again in the Mess tent 😆 Love you Watertown Crew 😎 🙂 …Don..

anthonyc

Sorry I couldnt be there,I had to work,looks like it was a great time.

thekidd312

looked like great day wish I could have been there but wife very sick from kemo fighting cancer for 6th time last time 9 years ago. well hope very one had great time and I hope I can make nexted year. billy the kidd bender

frank-j-majauskas
                                                        Participant

Hey Billy the Kidd Bender, Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife.
                                                            Hope everything goes well and we see you next year at this event……………

Frank…

babycakes
                                                            Participant

I was sorry also I missed the event,due to company visiting me here,in upstate N.Y. Billy,I too, like Frank,extend my thoughts and prayers to you and your wonderful wife.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.