69 Camaro

Forums Forums OLD RACE CAR LOCATOR 69 Camaro

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    nikke

I want to know more about this 69 RS/SS Camaro.
        Thanks, Nikke

dino
        Keymaster

Us Too…Photo At Dover?…Team car to one on left?…Any other shots? …can you nail a year ?…If you scan at high-300 dpi …might be able to zoom in and read whats on it. Guys ? recognize it? says Bobby S. took it …He know ?

nikke
                nikke

dino
                    Keymaster

Ah-So.see the source now …Storm King Or Paul C. Might know .Bobby too .

storm-king-2

Dino,
                            Don’t know who’s it was. That’s not the Storm King in the left lane, if that’s what you were thinking. The colors are the reverse of the way mine was painted.
                            Bill

dino
                            Keymaster

Its Stiles….Thought ,the Storm king was in the group running that day

nikke

Yes its Stiles Duster.
                                    Bobby S dosent know know anything eather, was buissy that day with his own veical

dino
                                    Keymaster

Nikke…I put the word out to Scunciocars (here on forum) …He’s heavy into the regional Cheby history .Try a request at :
                                        http://www.detroithorsepower.com/forum/index.php he hangs out there.

nikke

Thanks Dino,
                                            Im asking the guys at Team Camaro and Yenko net.
                                            Nikke

storm-king-2

Must have been in 71, the year I took off. Never saw Stiles car, or several others that got a lot of ink back then. I would have expected them to show up at the WCS, & Pro Stock circuit meets. Always wondered where they were running.
                                                Bill

nikke

The Camaro next to it is MIMI.

nikke

Bobby S, I need a better picture.
                                                        Can you do that for me 🙂
                                                        If it cost money, I can send it to you.

Dino, is there any records from that day at Dover -71.

Thanks, Nikke

nikke

Please, Help Me.

nikke

I gotta know if this is the same car as my Carleen.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.