A BIG HOW YOU DOIN’ FROM THE WIZEGUY !!

Forums Forums NEW GUYS…and girls A BIG HOW YOU DOIN’ FROM THE WIZEGUY !!

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Hey Wisein himer Post A shot of the car in TEAM CHECK-iN!

kman
        Participant

small world… please give your “uncle frankie” my best .. i remember when he brought that chevelle home… we was neighbors in the bronx for YEARS… tenbroeck ave. yup… right next door…. i had the 65′ L79 chevelle .. he had “king rat” … will he be bringing that car to the dover gig on the 9th or 10th ???? …please tell em’ charlie kraus said hello….

don-kauer

Hey Charlie……………I lived on Young Ave……….My buddy Vito Desantis lived on Tenbrook…Guess we were all neighbors… 🙂 …I ran out of Flips with the Equalizer Camaro….Don Kauer..

kman
                Participant

the world just got smaller… man, do i remember your name !!! … wow…. i remember flips when he first opened up…. also burke ave speed shop.. bronx speed… westchester automotive.. b&l in the bronx… ahhhhhhhh… the list goes on… i was just a punk street racer… but… the names… lagana.. castaldo… galli… man.. the hair is standin’ up on my arms….

we had no garage… built em’ in the dirt !!!!

kman
                    Participant

then we got fancy… HA….

and…. the nova at dover…..

kman
                        Participant

kman
                            Participant

Don.. would you know if the king rat chevelle will be at the valley this weekend ???

don-kauer

Frankie’s people say he will be there with the Chevelle…………..Sadly I have a family commitment and will not make it this time…My Bro John Shimer will be there with a green 65 Biscayne ( with Fred’s Speed Shop on the door) Stop to see him and say hi……….Don……

kman
                                    Participant

whoa… i get to see king rat… this is gonna’ be fun… BUT.. i don’t get to say hello to you and shake your hand… next time.. GOD willin’ my friend… i will make it a point to see john….

kman
                                        Participant

hi neil… did frankie ever make it to the valley with the king rat ???? … i was there for early set up friday.. saturday and sunday… never did see him..

wizeguy1320
                                                quote kman:

hi neil… did frankie ever make it to the valley with the king rat ???? … i was there for early set up friday.. saturday and sunday… never did see him..

Hey Charlie,…. I don’t think he made it up there with the King Rat,… but I’ll do the next best thing, Ill post some pics from the NY National Speedway reunion last year… and I just sent him a text saying you were asking about him !!

kman
                                                Participant

that would be great neil i appreciate that…was nice meeting you and your dad at the valley…

kman
                                                    Participant

neil… neil…. you out there bud ???? …. never heard from you.. i know life gets in the way … but… ?????

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.