Attention in the pits ! IF YOU CURRENTLY RACE NOW:Check in

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Attention in the pits ! IF YOU CURRENTLY RACE NOW:Check in

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

GOT A BRAINSTORM …in a reply to Bob Lasko…IF you currently Race NOW and are of course a “Dover Guy” , registered on the forum ..YOU NEED TO DISPLAY the NEW DOVER DRAG STRIP.com RACING TEAM Decal !!!!! Haven’t even designed it yet, BUT it will say: Dover Drag Strip Racing Team …1961-1976 “The Track That Won’t Die” TO QUALIFY we need to have you CHECK IN HERE with CAR -make -year- Model-Class and photo If ya got one (Trouble posting :e-mail it to me ) THESE WILL BE MAILED in Pairs ,one for each side, and extras at our cost .If you want your address hidden (If we don’t have it …e-mail it to me ) See contact page .

dino
        Keymaster

The “Psycho Willys” is IN as of Course ‘The”Lithuanian Locomotive”, Lee Valentine, Bob Lasko, Bobby’s Neto chevy. Hey Billy Casey..we’ll stick ’em on Griffins car too. Masiello’s FED is in , Boucher isn’t on the Forum ???….Who am I leaving out ? Check -in .

hvy70ss
            Participant

Excellent idea, Dino!! I had a thought. Being that a good amount of Dover guys that still race are in the northeast, maybe get a group together to run at Lebanon Valley or Island on a test/tune day. Call it “Dover Eliminator” and we could all run a bracket style race. Maybe even through in a gamblers purse just for kicks? Now if next years reunion could be had at a dragstrip along with a Dover Eliminator…..that would be awesome!! What do ya think?

Bob

Attachments:

vindicator
                Participant

😀 😀 😀 HEY DINO..WE HAVE TWO OK MUSTANG NHRA SUPER/STREET-IHRA HOT/ROD 10.90 CARS…RACING AS WE CAN…WHEN KIDS ARE HOME FROM SCHOOL…ALSO ONE “FORLORN” PINTO FC…WHICH MAY OR MAY NOT EVER “TURN” A TIRE…AS SOON AS I FIGURE OUT HOW TO POST A PHOTO..HAVE SOME “STUFF” TO SEND OVER…JUST DON’T REALLY WANTIN’ TO BE “BLOWIN’ ME OWN HORN”…YOU GET THE “IDEA”…RIGHT “BUNKY”!!! 😆 😆 😆 DRAKE… P.S. MEBBE’ IF LEE VALENTINE GIVES US SOME HELP…AND ECONOMIC “CLIMATE” (GETS A BIT BETTER…(SO WE CAN “PEDDLE” THE 10.90 CARS) WE’LL PUT THE KIDS IN A ENTRY LEVEL STOCK/SUPER STOCK CAR OR TWO…50 YEARS LATER…WE CAN’T “STOP” NOW!!!

dino
                    Keymaster

Drake: just e-mail (attachment)to me & I’ll post… The F/C ? hey guys 😀 can ya put together a fabrication team to finish Project …The Northheast ODF’S can make it a “Club Car’ & garage it in a “secure location”( thinking Conn. or Andy in Carmel-haha.)..Then Fly in their “Star Driver” DRAKE ‘you thought I quit” Viscome at the wheel of the “Vindicater 37” from N.C. with his trusty sidekick to wipe the tires-Me …Bobby:…Now you’ve got your “Thinking Cap’ on… Still waiting to get the replys here for a car count and Since you all run “up There’ whats the options ?

bob-lasko
                        Participant

This sounds like a good idea to have a braket race at Island,not the valley with all the old guys from Dover. Put me in for it and for the decal.
                            Bob Lasko
                            1134 SS/CS

bobby-s

Don’t forget Bobby LaRegina & Bob Ingles, both have their shops
                                around the corner from each other in Poughkeepsie, NY

vbob
                                Participant

Tom and Erin Dewhurst still have the 69′ mustang ran at Dover and race with N.E.T.O.!
                                    Rich outta A-1 Auto Body New Milford ,Ct. runs his ‘Playtime’ Anglia with N.E.T.O.!!
                                    The ‘Why Not’ Crosley ran at Dover and runs with N.E.T.O.!!
                                    Clem ‘Mad Frenchmen ‘LeChance ran Dover and runs with N.E.T.O.!!
                                    gotta b others ???

‘V’ Bob

bobby-s

Dino 💡
                                        maybe have the Dover CSI office staff 😆
                                        send this request into National Dragster
                                        and the paper for IHRA, maybe to some area dragracing magazines,

I’ll send it to East Coast Drag News, Dave Bishop
                                        maybe he will squeeze it in an up-coming winter issue

bobby s.

dino
                                        Keymaster

You all mentioned a LOT of Guys that are not on the Forum …I Said:

“IF you currently Race NOW and are of course a “Dover Guy” , registered on the forum ..YOU NEED TO DISPLAY the NEW DOVER DRAG STRIP.com RACING TEAM Decal !!!!!”
                                            …The guys on the Forum support , interact, share the passion of our common the Dover expeariance, and have “become ” -the Forum…”the Dover Guys “…to which I have NO PROBLEM RETURNING THAT SUPPORT…But I’m not going to be A free Decal supplier to those that can’t get on the bandwagon …as we have . You guys are the greatest…those that couldn’t give a hoot , well so be it ,to each their own.

masracingtd1167
                                            Participant

Sounds like a good idea you can count on mas racing.Do you think we could find a slow enough car for Billy Casey to drive.

billy-casey

Sure.. Your dragster 😆 😆 😆

bob-lasko
                                                    Participant

Bill, His dragster is not slow enough for you. You know the age “THING”.  🙄  🙄  🙄

Attachments:

masracingtd1167
                                                        Participant

This is my new car.

masracingtd1167
                                                            Participant

Another picture

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.