Attention in the pits ! IF YOU CURRENTLY RACE NOW:Check in

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Attention in the pits ! IF YOU CURRENTLY RACE NOW:Check in

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    maso
    Participant

This is the “Backyard Guy’s” dragster. My friend Artie Dromgoole owns it and his brother John drives it. Artie drove a AA/FD for my brother back in ’67 but they never took it to Dover and I don’t know why.

Artie and John will be at the Bowling Green event this weekend but I can’t go.

Let’s see if anyone can guess where this picture was taken…???

masracingtd1167
        Participant

Don’t know where that is but it shure is a good looking car.Front motored cars are the best.

maso
            Participant
                quote masracingtd1167:

Don’t know where that is but it sure is a good looking car. Front motored cars are the best.

I think that somebody around here might just know where these picture were taken…

Here’s another one, a little “action” there, eh…?

masracingtd1167
                Participant

You made that a little to easy with the second picture.Rockingham of course.

dino
                    Keymaster

BACK TO FIRST REASON FOR POSTING QUESTION: WHO RACES NOW …HAS A CAR AND COULD USE TWO DECALS ON EACH SIDE…Who Am I missing ?-Registered Forum users:

Lasko, Valentine , Paul-Willys, Masiello, Bobby S.-neto, DiggerDave(car coming), Terenzio-which one , ‘Psyco Willys’, Tiny eglit, Joe DeMarzo, … AND cars you “crew” on close enough, if car owner ok with it…..Check IN -will supply Cars Free …others can purchase though “Store” …got to get order going.

NETO GUYS and others (should be encouraged) not on Forum That have car SHOULD GET ON !

bobby-s

Dino
                            will pass around the web site and info for NETO members tomorrow at our meeting. Will see if our newsletter editor has room in the next newsletter before our annual banquet issue.

Lead a horse to water but,,,, you know the rest 🙄 😉 😆

bobby s.

(are east coast gassers and N/SS members
                            or any other group on the forum now
                            that you know of 😮 )

dino
                            Keymaster

WE HAVE A LINK on NETO’s Homepage ..But We need the Dover Guys in the group.and who knows how many go to the site ?..and the Gasser guys did one two . Before your meeting some NETO guys Still going to Track.

bobby-s

can think of about 6, sure there is more still racing now,
                                    will try and make the question EASY for the old timers 😆
                                    might have to order a couple of pizza’s at the restaurant when I get into explaining the question 🙄

anonymous

new car will be here sunday, hurrying to finish addtion on my gagage

maso
                                        Participant

The “Backyard Guys” were the runner up at Bowling Green two weeks ago… 😎

dino
                                            Keymaster

Digger… whats a gagage?…is that where you put your vroom- vroom?

vbob
                                                Participant

Hey,

Only in America:
                                                    You park in a driveway and drive on a parkway!!!!

‘V’Bob

anonymous

just checking to see if you could read dino

dino
                                                        Keymaster

ey speel juzt fin dIgr daiv…..About the decals : Rail guys need two for push truck right.?..oops dating myself …th1nk we can trow some in for the tow vehicals .

bobby-s

Mentioned the decal program to the members at the meeting (NETO)
                                                                The horses are at the water hole 🙄
                                                                and there,,,,,, 😯

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.