Awesome race car facility

Forums Forums CURRENT MEMBERS RIDES / RACING Awesome race car facility

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    don-kauer

What’s up guys????????????? It’s been dead out here……………Very few new posts or replies 👿 >>>>>>>>>>>>>SCARY QUIET 👿 ……………………………..D……………

mikey

Don, two things. Do you like my car, and will you find someone to buy my trailer?? Hey, at least I posted something!!
            ……………………………….Mikey 😮 😯 😆

don-kauer

Mikey, I love your car and I will ask around about your trailer…………..Thanks……….Don…….

don-kauer

Donnie Carroll…………Casey told me yesterday that the only thing he did not get to do was see your shop….Next time down…………………

don-kauer

When he comes down we’ll have pumpkin pie and coffee 😆 😆 😆

don-kauer

Saw the boyz at the facility today………….Hard at work on some neat projects….If you need some things tended to or a from scratch build….And don’t forget the machine end: RCE Machine……Stock, Super Stock or Brackets this is where you need to be!!

tomatohead
                            Participant

…… OK lets see Lee can you or could you or would you guys be able to do the front end alinement on my car , 🙄 ❓ you know the 64 Fairlane , Lee since you are only right up the road from me here in stormville about 10 mins , I didnt know if you have a 4 wheel electronic or what ❓ just an Idea 💡 ……. thanks tomatohead ……… 😀

don-kauer

Tomato, I they don’t see this tonight I’ll ask them in the morning and will get back to you………Hope all is well and also hope to see you soon……………Don………

lee-valentine

Joe, We don’t have an alignment machine. I recomend C&F race cars in Pleasant Valley Frank at Graite Springs has thier number. Lee

dino
                                        Keymaster

Lee…still do the ‘Automobile Shop” alignment trick? Stack up 3 cases of oil on drivers seat and one on floor to simulate driver weight and jack car in “launch’ position.?

tomatohead
                                            Participant

……… OK C&F Will Do ❗ Thanks ❗ …………. tomato 😀

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.