BIG VIDEO /PHOTO SEARCH & UPDATES

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION BIG VIDEO /PHOTO SEARCH & UPDATES

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Heres the Bardahl Bug Wheelstander being pushed through the hot car pits to run,and the Black Arrow in the Background.

Attachments:

dino
        Keymaster

More from Cindy….The Doug Tibbett crew,sitting all over the car when it was silver.

Attachments:

dino
            Keymaster

Cindy again…Got the entire run of Bad News against Pats MG.

Attachments:

dino
                Keymaster

Think this was Ronnie ,from the time -slip booth on a rain out day taking off to go home…got the whole take-off on Cindys DvD

Attachments:

dino
                    Keymaster

Just got a nice photo collection from Mikey in Florida who he recieved from Lou Bibrin and his Brother Joe. Seems when go to car events in Florida —Dover always comes up and many Dover guys down there. This collection will soon be loaded into ODF Gallery but I’ll post some teasers .Interesting stuff from 70-71 . Cars included ,never seen before in other collections as we continue to ‘ connect the dots’ A word on Film and Video Status…More 8mm and VHS still dwindle in from time to time. As stated in previuos posts here …the old “Dover Central” Bank account can’t cover many of these ongoing costs . I am aware of the economy (Boy Am I -I run my own business) ….So Some major Changes will be made soon regarding these Photo Collections -The Video conversion process and other things to keep the “Boat Afloat” …..Meanwhile ….Here’s some Lou Bibrin photos to create even more questions….. Look and comment.
                        “Mr Chevrolet Funny”-/ Dickie Harrell ???- What Track?…Not Dover

Attachments:

dino
                        Keymaster

More from Lou ….Finally! shot of one of my Favorite mustangs “Strange BREW” says Larsen Ford on quarter …. liked the song …V-Bob , name the group.

Attachments:

dino
                            Keymaster

More LOU….Rozdilsky Bros. what did it say on door?

Attachments:

dino
                                Keymaster

Lou Again…Hatches All American from Speed Parts Center.

Attachments:

bossguy

When I go to Turkey Run in Daytona in Nov I always wear a Dover T-shirt. It always gets a response. My son who lives near Daytona has 2 t-shirts that he won’t wear because they’re white and he’ll only wear black t-shirts but he does have a Dover decal on his 70 Ranchero.

vbob
                                        Participant

HEY
                                            HOLY HOCKEY PUCKS !!NICE FINDS ! WHERES THE VHS TAPES GUYS???
                                            OH,CREAM!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ufdx5EwVdro&feature=fvst

‘V’

patina
                                            Participant
                                                quote dinotheweirdo:

Just got a nice photo collection from Mikey in Florida who he recieved from Lou Bibrin and his Brother Joe. Seems when go to car events in Florida —Dover always comes up and many Dover guys down there. This collection will soon be loaded into ODF Gallery but I’ll post some teasers .Interesting stuff from 70-71 . Cars included ,never seen before in other collections as we continue to ‘ connect the dots’ A word on Film and Video Status…More 8mm and VHS still dwindle in from time to time. As stated in previuos posts here …the old “Dover Central” Bank account can’t cover many of these ongoing costs . I am aware of the economy (Boy Am I -I run my own business) ….So Some major Changes will be made soon regarding these Photo Collections -The Video conversion process and other things to keep the “Boat Afloat” …..Meanwhile ….Here’s some Lou Bibrin photos to create even more questions….. Look and comment.
                                                “Mr Chevrolet Funny”-/ Dickie Harrell ???- What Track?…Not Dover

Looks like NY National to me.

Pat

dino
                                                Keymaster

V-Bob -Right (of Course) …More teasers coming .Brian sent me some new finds….will be scanning them in and adding to ODF Galleries….From Lou…Heres a nice Coupe in the Hot car pits…funny -thought that was the Hot Car pits crapper in the background, And didn’t remember it having signs ??? zoomed in and discover – it’s the Centalanzo Bros. Trailer

Attachments:

dino
                                                    Keymaster

Cool Shot From Lou .. Untouchables vs Terenzio.

Attachments:

dino
                                                        Keymaster

From Lou Again.1970..Could This BE George Morleys Falcon…Looks like him in the Background?

Attachments:

dino
                                                            Keymaster

Start at page one on this topic to get the whole idea

See little light blue boxes top or bottom on right side (of ANY topic)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.