BLACK ARROW CLONE ( street version built by Smrtic for Doc)

Forums Forums OLD RACE CAR LOCATOR BLACK ARROW CLONE ( street version built by Smrtic for Doc)

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

LATEST NEWS… Just talked to Rich…Seems their trip to Ct. is delayed due to “Doc’ having a health problem…no biggee…he’s out of the hospital all fixed,but a long ride north might take a few weeks,so he’ll be in better condition. Rich is sounding positive now “TO GET IT…” plan is to get it and he wants to bring it to my shop to get the period correct lettering job. OH BOY ! and Doc’s mini is getting a full tilt turbo charger!

storm-king

Two words…Total Awesomeness!

dover1320

New found pics of the arrow just in about 20 stock and altered wheel base photos one running the flint stone flyer sending to Dino to post. Brian

starship

What ever happened on this?

patina
                    Participant

Bump for Independence Day 😀 😀 😀

Pat

dino
                        Keymaster

Well…..Looks like this is a dead issue….Failure of RICH-Doc & Gordon who just ‘couldn’t’ Get it together. Rich called me last Thursday… Time was an issue and they just kept missing each other -phones-emails and I suspect (Don’t quote me) …that the money issue came into play. BUT Gordon e-mailed me and said He’s Coming with it to the Nostalgia Drags ANYWAY…working on it to bring it. Race ? He didn’t say. Also … Doc and Rich are scheduled to show with Doc’s Mini cooper “Black Arrow” . Hope they Smile ,shake hands and all is well.

storm-king

Well, I was going to break this news elsewhere, but the Storm King CAR is not going to make it, either. Bill and I have been covered up with work on aircraft composites, and moving our funds around to make all of that happen, and so the race car schedule has slipped about four months behind. We just had a discussion a couple of days ago, and determined that if Doc was going to attend, we would too. If Doc wasn’t coming, niehter would we. It would be really, really super if Drake could make it as well! So Bill and I will be there, God willing, and look forward to catching up with everyone!

dino
                                Keymaster

Far As I know Doc and Son Rich ARE still coming As is Gordon with the car …Drakes Falcon…Maybe….Mike says he’ll ‘think about it”.

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.