Blown hearse pictures and info wanted

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Blown hearse pictures and info wanted

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    hearse-bill

Hi guys….been a while scince I first posted…..Been out of work with health stuff scince June 12 of 08….so if you sent stuff to Borgeson….I have not been there to recieve it…sooon I hope….Video Bob…we should get together if you have stuff…as in pictures ect…..the body is coming along well….could really use a 34-34 chevy standard cowl if any one has one….chassis is at borgeson (work) so nothing has been done for a while….just picked up another 409…so now I have everything to put the blower engine together…..love looking at this site….Again…if any one has pictures…can allways use more…..Every one I get I also give a copy to Dick For the Album we have built for him…he only had one picture before…now he has lots(he just doesnt know it yet HEHEHE)….any help of interior would be great…..only have the magazine article with one interior shot…..thanks again…BC

dino
        Keymaster

Bill see this: And Ive got some to post Just GOT !
            http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=607

dino
            Keymaster

Here ya go …From Craig Martel…(Sandusky,Ohio) got by mail Craig has No computer ….used to live in Terryville,Ct. shot taken by him in May ’62….looking for more Bill, I will send Hi-res versions to you e-mail with photo info I have.

Attachments:

dino
                Keymaster

Another From Craig! …this in ’92-’93 at Bristol Blvd. Show, of first Hearse Repo that got totalled at Lebanon. In 9’4, Craig moved to OHio …and lucky for us, didn’t loose his photos !

Attachments:

hearse-bill

Greatshots……I did not have a good picture of the front in that form…ie …before they cut the fenders…..and that is a grat shot of the hearse 2…..Dick has the broken fiberglass delivery quarter in his garage….makes for a great story….

jvore

Here’s shots plucked from the HAMB, for a SGF photostory, I’m working on, Jim. 😎

Attachments:

dino
                            Keymaster

Bill… you’re gona like this!…Smokey found it in his closet:Smokey…What Mag ? month & Year ???

Attachments:

dino
                                Keymaster

Smokey didn’t know….But lookie here ! what I found From Richie Shott collection….. old black & white poleroids 😯

Attachments:

billy-casey

What a shot … thats Al Oaks in the growler , O BOY , this is great , early 60s gassers at there best … DDS had a double money day back then ,once a month if i remember , and thats when everyone was there , the place was packed Billy

hearse-bill

You Guys are the best……I have a photo copy of the magazine article…but this is so much better….and the pictures with Oaks and the sports car are great…did not have them……thanks soooooo much….hey….anyone remember what color the interior was?????

dino
                                            Keymaster

Billy Masiello just told me on the phone…He just found two great 8x10s for you at his Local police station ,where he was filling in as mechanic today .Why and how they got there …who knows , but he’s got them for ya!

hearse-bill

I cant thank you guys enough….Dad and I are going to do our best to bring the car to Island in October….so everyone can see how it is coming……and I will have the album we have also….thanks soooooooo much for all that you guys have comr up with….they are priceless pieces of the puzzle….plus I have been able to put a great photo history together for Dick…..

dino
                                                    Keymaster

BILL ! Can I use that in the Race Flyer…”SEE THE ORIGINAL BLOWN HEARSE RESTORATION PROJECT ” ?

hearse-bill

sure if you want……that will give me a nice goal tooo….

dino
                                                            Keymaster

There ya go …It’s a Done Deal then .

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.