Bringing Back an Early Mustang

Forums Forums CURRENT MEMBERS RIDES / RACING Bringing Back an Early Mustang

Viewing 12 posts - 136 through 147 (of 147 total)
  • Author
    realmongo
    Participant

Right Rear

Attachments:

realmongo
        Participant

Next week it will get all the previously painted sheet metal installed and aligned.

Attachments:

babycakes
            Participant

‘Above and Beyond’ a beautiful restoration….keep it going !!!! :geek: 😮 😀 Pete.

realmongo
                Participant

After being in the same location for a long time, the shop has decided not to renew their lease and will instead, be relocating to a newer facility over the next 3 months. This means that all owners need to remove their cars from the property during the transition. As a result, the crew has rolled the ’65 up into the shop’s trailer to protect it while it awaits its return trip home to Mass.

Attachments:

realmongo
                    Participant

Another photo in the trailer of the driver’s side.
                        I got lucky and was able to find a NOS Carlite shaded windshield.

Attachments:

realmongo
                        Participant

Hooray, the Mustang came back from the shop this morning!
                            We were able to drive the truck and trailer inside the warehouse and roll her out inside where it’s nice and warm.

Attachments:

realmongo
                            Participant

Due to winter already being here in The Berkshires, the Mustang now gets covered up to wait it out until spring in a heated facility.

Attachments:

babycakes
                                Participant

It couldn’t have turned out any “NICER”, razor straight, perfect fits!!! You gotta be one ‘HAPPY CAMPER’ so far, I’m sure!!! 😮 😀 …Pete.

patina
                                    Participant

Looks Good!

Pat

realmongo
                                        Participant

Thanks!

It will sit there through the winter and I will pick up with it at home in the spring.
                                            Still have a few items that need interior paint, replating, or polishing I can do in the meantime.

Currently my shop is tied up with a couple of tractors.
                                            I’ve got an Oliver Super 55 split for seals and a clutch on one side and a Ford 950 Getting front axle and steering gear work on the other.

tomatohead
                                            Participant

Car looks awesome ❗ dont be afraid to put some power in it ❗ 😀

realmongo
                                                Participant
                                                    quote Tomatohead post_id=46680 time=1544886921 user_id=294:

Car looks awesome ❗ dont be afraid to put some power in it ❗ 😀

I think it needs your new engine!

Viewing 12 posts - 136 through 147 (of 147 total)
                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.