CASEY ESCAPES! Last seen heading Home !

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION CASEY ESCAPES! Last seen heading Home !

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    bobby-s

EEEEUUUUU :geek:

we want Billy to be better for the up coming events, 😛

that is a SCARY image to visualize 😆
        😆 😆 😆 😆

dino
        Keymaster

V-Bob just Left…latest is …when He pulled up to the house….Billy was up on a ladder cleaning the windows !…related to Bob that about a week ago he was feeling 1000 times better than ever. He’s back driving Too. Bob brought a Cake and a Balloon and they sat and benched raced…Billy showed him all his cool photos …good times 😀

maso
            Participant

Bravo…

I knew he would start to feel better just as soon as he got himself back on solid food.

billy-casey

Hey Guys…..Video Bob stopped by today…..what a Surprise!!!!!! He found me working on my “Honey Do List” cleaning windows. We spent some time together talking and laughing and remembering the good ole days. He came with gifts in hand, a DVD of Englishtown NETO from this past weekend, balloon and a cake…..that was soooo nice. I just got finished watching the DVD and I am eating the cake as we speak. You have no idea how much this has meant to me. Everyone that has stayed in touch thru my surgery and recovery has been amazing and has definitely helped in the healing process. I can’t thank everyone enough for all the cards, thoughts and prayers. I’m feeling better and better everyday and I’m even getting my appetite back. Hope to see everyone at Marcus Dairy Reunion in September and definitely the race at Island Dragway in October. Again thanks so much !!!!!! Billy 😀 😀 😀

welcome back on the forum ! [ Dino-edit]

anonymous

HEY HEY …SUPER PUMPKIN IS BACK 😎

Hey Billy:
                        Great you are doing well 😀
                        Just like at Dover..you win again..knew you would ❗
                        How about that V-Bob 😮
                        Looking to see you at the Reunion Bill 🙂
                        So don’t go falling off any ladders 😳
                        Get V-Bob to do it 😆

dino
                        Keymaster

Billy’s BACK !! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy… 😛 He posted something ! ! (go back a few)

Cool….Video Bobs visit …like our ‘Dover Days’ song says “Need help in the pits and you’re FAMILY ” what it’s all about !

jpee

Hey Billy

glad your feeling better, so I guess its time to “Bust Your Balls” I’ll see you at Marcus Dairy in Sept.. & I’m going to use all my “Police Skills” to find “Wayne Goodwin” and bring him…. LOL 😀 that will either make you mad enough to kill him and feel better, it it will kick your azzzz… LOL

jpee AKA John Panuzzo

bobby-s

Billy
                                    glade you are doing well 😀

I talked with Ron Melanise today 😳
                                    John Sachs & Ron flying up on the same flight for the reunion, 😯 😮
                                    love to be on that flight, a fun one for sure 😉

Bobby S.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.